• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team 3D Mathematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
8 ECW Title Reigns + 8 WWE World Tag Team Title Reigns +1 WWE Tag Team Title Reign + 1 WCW Tag Team Title Reign + 2 TNA/NWA Tag Team Title Reigns + 1 HUSTLE Tag Team Title Reign = 21 Title Reigns

2 Years In ECW As A Team + 6 Years In WWE As A Team + 3 Years In TNA As A Team = 11 Years As A Team

21 Title Reigns + 11 Years As A Team = An Inexplicable New 2 Year TNA Contract​

They might be the most successful team of all time. But what are TNA going to do with them for two hole years? Luckily they've got the Main Event Mafia currently in place, so you'd have to assume that they'll be in that stable. But after that what's left for them? They've feuded with everybody, had crap matches with every wrestler on the roster at least twice, Brother Ray is so gluttonous he makes D'Von look like Michelle McCool. Tacs are more over than tables, and Hernandez isn't that strong enough to get anything out of them.

Speculate how long of a contract TNA will give Team 3D after their current two year deal expires.

I have never understood why you want to brag about the title reigns. 21 is impressive but also means you lost the belt 21 times as well. I am sure they will still get some sort of offer. I still see them going back to the WWE. I think 3D is done and cannot do anything to help a promotion anymore but they are still well known so I could see the WWE bringing them in for one more run. Probably a one year deal and see how it turns out.

I really don't see much use for them in the tag division since they have fought every tag team and pretty much have use up all of their power to put people over. TNA obviously just re-signed them for name value only. They will be used as mainevent jobbers for this storyline than will probably go back to jobbing to other tag teams are be put into random feuds that make no sence. It's just like when VKM were still together, they were useless in the tag division and by the end of their tenure together they were accomplishing nothing but jobbing and feuding with Hemme. The thing with that is they eventually broke up and now both are even more useless and if 3D ever broke up DVon would be utterly useless and Bubba doesn't have much in him as well. So I see them basically being big named jobber for the rest of the 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back