• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tdigle's Holiday Compliments

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Like I did last year, if you want a compliment, post in here. This time of year is meant to be about giving and seeing the good in even the worst of scenarios. You want a compliment? Post in here, I'll give you one.

If you know who I am, shoot.

I know who you are, man. I love the enthusiasm you have for learning on here. I still remember the thread you made about how exactly to critique/judge a film, and it kills me that we couldn't get more posts in it. Maybe I'll bump later on.

Man its been ages since I talked to tdigs. Have at it.

Why aren't you running WZPC yet? Better yet, why aren't you modding Digital Arts and Graphics?

You set the standard for how CL and Potluck opening posts are written. I love how you took the initiative to drive discussion in your threads by asking bolded questions at the end of your posts. Even if you didn't start this practice, you perfected it.

I don't know you but Mr.Santo loves compliments

Mr. Santo, I want my compliment to be genuine. I'm going to read some of your posts this weekend and I will get back to you.

Read what I wrote for Mr. Santo. I do remember you from your participation in WZPC, but that would be a shite compliment for this time of the year.

Put your warm love all over me.

Lee probably has the most gaming knowledge on this board, but I find him to be too Nintendo-centric. When I want the skinny on what's coming out on the PS3 or what games to buy, I look no further than your posts.

Make it so.

What can I say that hasn't already been said? You and I both know you're one of the best posters on this site, and you and I both know that your re-emergence has made this place better.

just do it.

I must resist from a cheesy and empty compliment on your user name. I will get back to you, Mr. Best, after I've read some of your posts.

All right, I'll do everyone else at a later time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back