tdigle Gives His Answers And Opinions, V1

nah, hater is some bitch. My roomate is "Rosco" I dont think he has gotten his activation email yet. Ill ask him when he is out of school.

Is Six Feet Under going to be worth my time?

Hard to say...if you're currently in college like I was when I first started to watch it, you're probably going to like it (if you are liberal, then you're going to love it). But, as time goes by, you'll see how pretentious it really is.

What did the H-bomb do to the island?

Are you talking about about Bikini Island? If so, I honestly have no clue what it did to the island. I only know that an H-Bomb was tested there, or somewhere near there.

Have you watched the movie "The Polish Wedding"? It has Claire Danes and Lena Olin in it. I watched it yesterday and it was horrible.

Hard to say...if you're currently in college like I was when I first started to watch it, you're probably going to like it (if you are liberal, then you're going to love it). But, as time goes by, you'll see how pretentious it really is.
Sweet. I'm going to like or love it. :D

Will Ah-Nold ever head back to the big screen?

Hey, what happened to my twitter? Also, has anyone seen commercials for that texting service where you can just ask really random questions? I'm thinking of trying it out tonight.

Note: you really can't answer these questions, as this thread is supposed to be me answering your questions. So, if you give me an answer, make sure there's a question mark afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back