tdigle Gives His Answers And Opinions, V1

Are you going to answer my question?

I did...look above the first post you made in this thread. I'll answer again here though: I am not all that familiar with liberal arts schools, although I know Claremont McKenna has a good reputation. Is this going to be your first choice?

Favorite poster?

I find Jake to be the most entertaining, but I like shooting the shit with you, Murfish, RCK, PWC, Will, NSL, HBK-aholic, Ricky, Becker, Tastycles, and HHD. Wrestling-wise, my favorites are jmt225, therealblackheart, and Spawn (hopefully he'll come back one day).

When I take an economics class in school, would you help me? Failed it already. Lol

Hmmmm...this is a tough one. Since I can't choose just one, I'll narrow it down to four: American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (he's my favorite author); 2666 by Roberto Bolaño; The Life of Pi by Yann Martel; and Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. What about you?

Don't read many books. Been meaning to pick up a good book.

One last question? Who is you top 5 wrestlers and why?

1) Steve Austin - If professional wrestling careers were stories, his would be the greatest ever told.
2) Jushin Liger - The reason why I prefer cruiserweight wrestling to heavyweight wrestling.
3) Bruiser Brody - One of the most unique looking wrestlers of all time. Furthermore, his hardcore style was way ahead of its time.
4) Randy Savage - This guy stole the show almost every time yet was never truly the anchor of any of the companies he worked for (save for about a year back in 1988/1989). When all is said and done, I think this is the only guy whose matches I could consider perfect.
5) The Great Muta - Even though I never understood a word he said, I always knew what his intentions were. If there were a dictionary for wrestling terms, his picture would be under heel psychology.

When I take an economics class in school, would you help me? Failed it already. Lol

Most definitely; I would love the opportunity to keep fresh on Econ, whether it be of the Micro or Macro variety. The only thing I ask is that you come to me for help a few days in advance of any problem set deadline or test.

When is this Q & A thing going to happen?

Oh, man...it's going to happen. Probably when the WZ Tournament is over, and I have some time away from work.

Ok, I have a question.....

Virginia or Va. Tech??

When it comes to UVA, I always think of the phrase, "You can't have your cake and eat it too." They've been riding their academic greatness for far too long, and they shouldn't even be in Division I sports. So, Tech.

Who shot first: Han or Greedo?

Han...I honestly had no clue what you were referring to, so I typed it in Google, and the first thing that came up was, "Han shot first."

Who'll win the feud, me or Coco? :p

Both of you are clever, but you're nowhere near as smug as Coco. So, I go with you :cool:.

what do you think of the poster "hater"?

Don't know anything about him/her yet. If you post something (or if it's your roommate), I will be able to judge accordingly.

Do you remember the terms of our bet? Because Brock's not a good draw for your boy

Yes...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, although I have no problem with the name "Mini-Murfish" for a week, as I've fought an honorable and valiant fight for Liger all throughout this Tournament.

Are you old enough to remember Fraggle Rock? If so, what are your thoughts?

It was all right. When it comes to what Jim Henson did in television and film, nothing will ever top Labyrinth, not even The Muppets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back