tdigle Gives His Answers And Opinions, V1

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
All right, if you want to know something or want an opinion on something, I would be glad to take your requests. I got Luther's blessing for this, so I thought I would go with it. Oh, and one other thing: I love it when people ask me questions, and this is the reason why I have decided to start this thread. Also, there's not much else going on in The Bar Room right now.

You know what they say about guys with big feet...

If you want to know about my ding-dong, just ask. And, yes, I still refer to my member as if I was in third grade. And, no, you may not get off the hook for being a cheeky yet subtle bastard.

Did you go to University? If so, where and to do what?

I went to William and Mary (it's in Williamsburg, Virginia). I majored in Economics and Political Science. I was in law school for a year, but then I dropped out (or was kicked out; the story will vary according to whom you ask).

I went to William and Mary (it's in Williamsburg, Virginia). I majored in Economics and Political Science.

My school used to do an exchange programme with that College. You'd send us a graduate to teach for a year, and we'd send you a pupil for the first term of the academic year.

My school used to do an exchange programme with that College. You'd send us a graduate to teach for a year, and we'd send you a pupil for the first term of the academic year.

Yeah? I hope who was sent over didn't suck too much. Was this in your University? Or your college/secondary school (apologies for not being familiar with the educational terminology in England)?

If you want to know about my ding-dong, just ask. And, yes, I still refer to my member as if I was in third grade. And, no, you may not get off the hook for being a cheeky yet subtle bastard.

Mr Digle... I was merely going for the big socks/shoes comment that has followed. Now... if you would be so kind as to answer my legitimate question

My high school.

You sent mostly ok people. When did you graduate, I might be able to try and remember the person's name in that year.

If you had to be an animal, which would you be and why?

And is imitation the highest form of flattery?

Hmmmm...the animal thing is a tough one. I would probably want to be a manatee at Sea World or at some zoological park. All a manatee does is laze around; it seems like an awesome life. However, manatees are quite stupid, as they kill themselves often by going up to boats out of curiosity and getting hit. So, I would want to be in a confined place where I wouldn't be able to do harm to myself.

Hmmm...no, I do not think imitation is the highest form of flattery. Although imitation can be quite flattering, the highest form of flattery is somebody praising you with eloquent words and with the utmost candor.

Hmmmm...the animal thing is a tough one. I would probably want to be a manatee at Sea World or at some zoological park. All a manatee does is laze around; it seems like an awesome life. However, manatees are quite stupid, as they kill themselves often by going up to boats out of curiosity and getting hit. So, I would want to be in a confined place where I wouldn't be able to do harm to myself.

Hmmm...no, I do not think imitation is the highest form of flattery. Although imitation can be quite flattering, the highest form of flattery is somebody praising you with eloquent words and with the utmost candor.

Manatee's are quite cool. I must admit, I think a polar bear'd be a classy animal to be

They would be, except I hate cold weather. More power to you if you can handle it (living in Northern Ireland, I'm assuming it isn't that hot).

Not cold either. Well, actually, it's just dropped to above freezing today due to weather front from the north.

If you came to Northern Ireland, would you hunt me down and kill me?

I left school in 2006, so I won't know your age guy.

There was someone called Jesse Knight, one called Ric Waller, can't remember the others really. The guy sent from my school who was your age was called Greg Green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back