Tales of The Forum

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Right reminisce you old bastards coz we have a few newbies who'd love to hear them stories.

How Mozz sent The Doctor (no sit down Dr.) a box of condoms or how Sully was the best poster ever or....wait a minute....Bill Lesnar!

Norman there are people out there who know NOTHING of that man!

Go on someone start waxing lyrical.

There was one time in the Prison where KB made a thread hat said whoever is the 50th post gets released back in the day of multiple prisoners and right when it got to 49 the thread turned into 100. It got up to 95 and it was 150, it got there and it ended up something like 371. And this was all happening within a span of like 2 hours one night. So we're almost there and all of a sudden it goes down to about 120 total posts and we're all like what the hell happened? So we're getting there and almost at 371 and all of a sudden there's like 500 posts in the thread cause KB added all the previous posts to the new ones and it so happened this meant I was released. So what does KB do he releases me for only 3 minutes and sends me back starting at the time my second prison run and also giving me the record for shortest release and put back in.

Oh on the subject of bans I've actually had 4 One not so permanent perma-ban a one year which turned into a 20 mins ban, a one year ban, and a ban from the bar room which was revoked only about 5 days ago.

Oh on the subject of bans I've actually had 4 One not so permanent perma-ban a one year which turned into a 20 mins ban, a one year ban, and a ban from the bar room which was revoked only about 5 days ago.

I ended up G-mod, saving WZCW and one of the final three for admin. You've a way to go.

I ended up G-mod, saving WZCW and one of the final three for admin. You've a way to go.

That sir is absolutely correct. I've got a very uphill battle to climb to ever be near your level. Plus I've never been featured in a gaming magazine like you have either which I think Is awesome for you and I envy.

There was one time in the Prison where KB made a thread hat said whoever is the 50th post gets released back in the day of multiple prisoners and right when it got to 49 the thread turned into 100. It got up to 95 and it was 150, it got there and it ended up something like 371. And this was all happening within a span of like 2 hours one night. So we're almost there and all of a sudden it goes down to about 120 total posts and we're all like what the hell happened? So we're getting there and almost at 371 and all of a sudden there's like 500 posts in the thread cause KB added all the previous posts to the new ones and it so happened this meant I was released. So what does KB do he releases me for only 3 minutes and sends me back starting at the time my second prison run and also giving me the record for shortest release and put back in.

I remember this, it was fucking hilarious.

I was once banned.

I was, that landed me in Prison.

Sully's Bar Mitzvah.

/Thread

I think I vaguely remember this.

Then there was that time I had FIVE alts.

I had a three week prison stint, but that wasn't that long ago. What about that time I made that gray rep thread huh? That's pretty old now.

I run a brothel located at an equal distance between all active veterans of the forum. There be an annual meet up where the Bar Room and GSD frequent members would come for a night of wild, dangerous sex.

Lord Sidious' Prison thread.

It started out with Sid going on a tirade, and the entire thread eventually exploded into this heated, funny, and personal mudslinging contest.

What about that time I made that gray rep thread huh? That's pretty old now.

JGlass with some solid foresight in that thread.

JGlass said:
Alex Waters is a decent poster who works hard in the wrestling section. He's not the first new poster to be super concerned about rep, and he sure as hell won't be the last. Before we write him off as another soon-to-be-future-endeavoree, give the dude a chance.

Your back was up against the wall, Artist, when you received a hell of a rub. What a guy that JGlass is.

JGlass with some solid foresight in that thread.

Your back was up against the wall, Artist, when you received a hell of a rub. What a guy that JGlass is.

As I remember he continued to be an idiot in that thread and I started to distance myself from him. He's okay now, though, especially now that KB shortened his goddamn name.

WrestleZone Exclusive, I miss Disco Inferno and Konnan.

The E-Wedding of the century as well.

Public rep... Also is something newer posters don't remember. If I recall my "brother's" account was made right around when public rep ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back