Taker's plans when he returns

now i dont know if someone has made this thread already but im gonna make it anyway

Yeah, about 15,000 other people have made this thread.

ok so undertaker returns soon at summerslam if im wrong tell me anyway

I've not read headlines in a couple of days, whered you hear this?

what fued would u like to see undertaker in ......

Honestly? Undertaker vs Ziggler, to put Ziggler over. Then he goes on to face John Morrison, to squash him at Wrestlemania. Then hopefully the Undertaker will retire.

i would like to
y2j vs undertaker
jeff hardy vs taker
cm punk vs taker
taker vs dohlp ziggler sorry i spelled that wrong but u know who i mean

First off, his name is Dolph Ziggler. Secondly, you should think about reading the rules. WrestleZone rules state that you cannot just make a list, and you need to give your ideas, so that we can discuss them. As well as, would it kill you to use capitalization?

thoughts ?

This thread will be in the trash section, as soon as one of the mods gets around to it, hopefully. The Undertaker returns thread, has been done about 100 times.

As far as this being the billionth thread about The Undertaker, I'm going to post anyway since I'm a n00b.

As long as it's not Rey, I think I'll be content. I hate it that in so many of Rey's feuds they bill him as the "ultimate-underdog" or whatever. I'm really fucking sick of "David vs. Goliath" references too. Just set the reference on fire and bury it already, along with the joke "what's the number for 911"?

I know neither one of these next feuds would work, since they're both currently tagging (and both extremely green compared to the Deadman), but Shad from Crime Time might be a good opponent, or DH Smith. If Matt Hardy comes back soon it could make for a decent feud....but maybe not the most stellar of matches.

However, I think the most obvious are CM Punk, Jeff Hardy (if he stays), Kane or Jericho. Anyone else they put Taker against he would (and should) squash. I know Jericho is involved in his own program, but what a feud that would be.

Kane and Taker have worked so well together before, that one seems like a no-brainer. Either have them feud right away, because let's face it....does anyone even give a shit about Khali/Kane anyway? Maybe they could give us a two-fer, and have Taker "burn" Kane again so we could get '97 Kane back. Those two one-on-one either way would would kick ass at 'Mania 2010.

They could even have them team up, & take the belts from The JeriShow, then have Kane turn on Taker (or vice versa) sometime before 'Mania, and THEN we could have Kane/Taker 3. Let Kane take the streak, I say. Show stealer, for sure.....but somehow, let's get Kane's mask back on first....that would be awesome.

That last scenario would also work in Jericho's favor, and we could get Jericho/Taker for 'Mania. Just please no Show/Taker. That would be pretty high on the lame factor.

Just keep him away from Rey, Show and Khali. PLEASE.

There are two things I think the undertaker should do.

The primary option is have im come back around the time for the Hell in a Cell ppv and face CM punk in the cell. That would be awesome i think. I think CM punk should retain his title there though.

Now call me crazy but I wouldnt mind seeing the Brothers of Destruction reunite for a couple of months. Think about it WWE is trying to bring prestige back to the tag belts. Imagine a tag division containing Big Show/Jericho, maybe even let DX tag together for a while and then Undertaker/Kane. I think that would be cool and it would get people excited for a tag title match for once plus undertaker and kane could be on raw and smackdown

Assuming Taker returns around September like I've heard, there are three tailor made fresh feuds on Smackdown for The Undertaker when he returns. CM Punk, Chris Jericho, and the longshot...Mike Knox.

Knox is the perfect return feud for Taker, because Knox is enormous, and needs the push. If they ever wanted to get Knox over to the rafters, a feud with Taker will do it. He just has to look good for a couple months (through a Survivor Series bloodbath), and then BOOM, Taker is back, dominant and beating a big man, but Knox looks capable of hanging in there with him. You make a star. Then, after a couple months with Knox, transition into a feud with either Chris Jericho, to culminate at Wrestlemania.

Yeah id save the Jericho feud for WM. That could be a big one. But id say hed instantly come back and go into a WHC feud. They'll want to bring him back with a bang and i think this would be a good way to do it. I would like to see Taker have one more seriuos feud with the belt and this could be his last chance so ...heres hoping. But i doubt it.

Great, Taker's gonna return. How great. Watch him bury half the roster in a handicap match.

Great, Taker's gonna return. How great. Watch him bury half the roster in a handicap match.

Hmmmm. Has Taker ever done that? I want proof of that or else I will be respond ing to the original question asked and none of your nonsense.

Either Taker is going to interfere in the Kane/Khali match and possibly feud with either one or he will feud with possibly CM Punk. It would be a great thing for Punk to fight with an established legend and it gives Taker something to do before Wrestlemania.

First thread.
Pretty simple i just want to know what you guys think will happen when the undertaker comes back? what gimmick will he have? and when do you think he will return? ppv or tv?

I personally think he will just come back on tv as the deadman and then be cutting a promo about his absense and how he will destroy anyone and ect. then Kane interupts then boom. new feud. Thoughts?

P.S sorry if there a thread like this or in the wrong place its my first time.

First thread.
Pretty simple i just want to know what you guys think will happen when the undertaker comes back? what gimmick will he have? and when do you think he will return? ppv or tv?

I personally think he will just come back on tv as the deadman and then be cutting a promo about his absense and how he will destroy anyone and ect. then Kane interupts then boom. new feud. Thoughts?

P.S sorry if there a thread like this or in the wrong place its my first time.

I think a Kane feud at this point would really be pointless. The Undertaker's main job is to put over younger talent or to make them look good at the very least. So I am thinking of something in the range or a Morrison/Taker or Punk/Taker.

I may be way off the mark but I see him feuding with someone who needs that last little elevation into the main event. Maybe Dolphy...

Tough call but I definitely see him working with some younger talent.

Just My Opinion

I believe he will still be the deadman
What I've been hoping for since Punk won the World title would be after Punk vs Jeff at one of the ppvs (I hoped for The Bash that this would happen) that who ever won (Punk or Hardy), after the match the lights would go out. Taker would appear and Tombstone both Punk and Hardy setting up a triple threat TLC at Summerslam

That didn't happen (The Taker part at least). Now my next hope is after Punk wins the title at Summerslam (Unless Jeff actually retains) is that Taker will do as above except he would only take out the winner (well he doesn't need to take out, just intimidate) and show that he is after the title.

Could be Jeff (if he resigns and retains) or Punk. Either way I'll enjoy it.
On another note, if Jeff retains it will have to be via Matt and/or Morrison coming in and helping Jeff setting up Punk vs Morrison and/or Matt.
Could lead to a Face/Heel Taker and Heel Punk vs Face Jeff, Matt, Morrison.

You could get Kane, Ziggler, Rey, Cryme Tyme, The Hart Dynasty, Jericho (and show if he is still the undisputed tag champion)

K I've over thought this. One thing at a time

First of all there is already a thread about the Undertaker's return so expect this thread to be closed.

Taker is going to come back the same character he has been and will probably feud with Punk to elevate him some more. He may make an appearance at Summer Slam to begin the feud.

Please dude, look to see if there is a thread about your topic before posting a new one coz this is bound to be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back