Swan Song at AON... Stay Tuned...

Showtime

It's Showtime!
In a completely unrelated topic, I will be stepping down from creative after AON. A lot has changed in my life over the past several months. A new full time job, finishing up University, I am currently in between living with my parents and my gf's parents outside of the city while trying to purchase a home, and in 3 months time I'm going to be a proud father. So that is why I decided to step down now rather than one day come on here and say I can't do this anymore.

I'm proud to leave behind a solid nucleus of writers. The match writing in WZCW now is by far the best its ever been. I want to thank current creative members Phoenix and Ty and former members Dave and Lee for giving me the opportunity to contribute. I never had an interest in writing matches until they asked me and it's honestly the most fun I ever had on WZ, a millions time better than the SFAC... (only the older members may get that one, cheers Uncle Phatso). I want to wish all of creative the best of luck. It's been a pleasure working with each of them. Blade, Thriller, and Falkon have proven to be outstanding additions to our creative team, and I know that Numbers will fit right in as he is an outstanding poster.

Finally I want to thank everyone on the roster for the interesting, complex, and entertaining characters you have all come up with. I have enjoyed every match I've written here (probably a lie :p but I always like reading them after) and it's because I love trying to get inside the head of your characters and imagine what they would do. Without all of you there wouldn't be a WZCW. You guys have helped create a foundation here that makes WZCW one of the top e-feds out there. I remember when I first started there was only 1 roster page of wrestlers. Now we are dangerously close to having 3 pages. I thank you all for the support and praise you've given me during my time here. I will miss this job very much.

Now in closing I have a special guest, the current Govenor of California who will say my closing remarks for me.

terminator-poster.JPG

I'll Be Back!!!
The Show Will Never End

Damn it Showtime - way to ruin Elite X at All or Nothing :p Just kidding, I've re-read some of your matches and I can tell you've been a fantastic asset to WZCW writing staff :)

Good luck with the house, job and family :)

I'll have you know I was a very important member of the SFAC. :p

Good luck with everything you got going on, hope everything works out the way you want it to.

Wait!

Are you leaving the Fed too?

Oh I ain't planning on leaving the Fed, I plan on kicking Austin Reynolds ass from one side of the ring to the next and ushering in a new era for the Elite X Championship... and then I plan on taking that EurAsian title off you Dave, that is if you think you can win it first!

Oh I ain't planning on leaving the Fed, I plan on kicking Austin Reynolds ass from one side of the ring to the next and ushering in a new era for the Elite X Championship... and then I plan on taking that EurAsian title off you Dave, that is if you think you can win it first!

Damn Canadians :rolleyes: Next he'll be thinking he'll have the World title in his hands, along with the Tag and Mayhem Titles for extra measure.

Let's see... two around the waist, ala Kurt Angle, Tag Titles over the shoulders. Mayhem title in left hand, World Title in right... Phoenix this is could be my final weeks... make me an imagination sig of that.

Damn right you aren't leaving. We have unfinished business and the ShowTyme Express has yet to capture the tag titles.

Like you can win against the undefeated streak of the Crashin Movement...

Anyway Show, it was great to have you around. Massive respect for you 'round these parts. Thanks for all you've done.

Yeah, thanks for being a good friend and colleague, Show.

I knew it was a great idea to have you on board and you have never ever let us down. It was a damn pleasure having you on staff. I can only hope that you stay around after All Or Nothing or I would be most unhappy.

Thanks for all the hard work you've been doing over the course of your time here. I saw first hand from my short time on Creative that you always had great ideas and you're definitely an excellent writer. It's a huge hit to Creative that you are leaving, but with the recent addition of Numbers, I see no hiccups for you guys at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back