Survivor Series: Champion VS Champion - Ronda Rousey VS Becky Lynch

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As was announced following Evolution last Sunday, Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey and SmackDown Women's Champion Becky Lynch will face off as part of a series of champion vs. champion matches for this year's Survivor Series.

As with Styles vs. Lesnar, I expect this could be a very entertaining match, especially if it's booked to where Becky Lynch comes off as really the first woman to be a viable threat to Rousey. Also, as with Styles vs. Lesnar, there's almost no chance the Raw champion loses here as Survivor Series has become an event in which Vince McMahon demonstrates, generally speaking, that SmackDown is much less important than Raw, despite often being a better show, especially in 2018.

Becky, in my mind, is doing great work, the best of her career. But I see no chance of her going over Rousey, I just have a feeling the earliest we MIGHT see Rousey lose is WrestleMania next year, though I'd be thrilled if they did as I've no interest in Rousey being a female version of Brock Lesnar, AKA someone who either never loses or only loses due to some sort of fluke/outside interference, as it just kills any real excitement for the matches. Rousey still feels fresh and doesn't come off as invincible as Lesnar does and Becky is one of the small handful of women on the roster who has the sort of legit ability as a pro wrestler to be a viable threat.

This is a interesting scenario they created because lynch is the most over performer in the women's division and could kill what as been considered for the mania main event in one match.

The thing is, lynch took charlotte's popularity down a notch and has became less of a star because of it, rousey is a big star and is put in a situation where the fans might turn on her and took her star power down a notch as well. Anyway, I don't know how you book this match to make everybody look good.

Obviously, you have to give rousey the win but how do you do that without pissing up the fans and have them turn on rousey, That's for WWE to figure this out.

This will totally end in a no contest with all of the Horsewomen getting involved. Becky and Charlotte will put aside their differences for the better good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back