Prediction: Seth Rollins/Becky Lynch vs Brock Lesnar/Ronda Rousey

N!CKALAS CAGE

Dark Match Winner
I think there's a good chance of seeing this mixed tag match at Wrestlemania next year or possibly even sooner depending on when Ronda Rousey can come back.

It makes a lot of sense now that Heyman and now Michael Cole and the rest of WWE are acknowledging that Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch are a couple and it now seems like they're headed towards an angle together as there are rumors they will be taking on Corbin and Lacey Evans in a mixed tag match.

I could see the seeds are planted now to have WWE's biggest power couple at the moment take on two former UFC champions who were also massive attractions in that sport.

What are the chances of seeing this happen?

What do you guys think?

I apologize if anyone already brought this up as I don't frequent this site as often as I used to, but it just came to mind yesterday when watching Stomping Grounds.

I think there's a good chance of seeing this mixed tag match at Wrestlemania next year or possibly even sooner depending on when Ronda Rousey can come back.

It makes a lot of sense now that Heyman and now Michael Cole and the rest of WWE are acknowledging that Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch are a couple and it now seems like they're headed towards an angle together as there are rumors they will be taking on Corbin and Lacey Evans in a mixed tag match.

I could see the seeds are planted now to have WWE's biggest power couple at the moment take on two former UFC champions who were also massive attractions in that sport.

What are the chances of seeing this happen?

What do you guys think?

I apologize if anyone already brought this up as I don't frequent this site as often as I used to, but it just came to mind yesterday when watching Stomping Grounds.
If they go down the power couple route it end up with Becky/Seth vs Triple H/Steph.

If they go down the power couple route it end up with Becky/Seth vs Triple H/Steph.

I would say that's possible since Becky Lynch vs. Stephanie hasn't been done yet and only been teased a little, but Triple H vs. Rollins would be a longshot since they had a great build up to their Wrestlemania match and a nice solid conclusion. Not sure how they could rekindle their rivalry without making it seemed forced.

It would actually be a good prelude to have Rollins/Becky totally squash Triple H/Stephanie in a tag match just to wound their pride enough to recruit Lesnar and Rousey to do the job they couldn't.

But I just can't see WWE going with another Rollins-Triple H angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back