WWE TLC: WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - Becky Lynch (c) VS Charlotte Flair VS Asuka

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Due to winning a women's battle royal on SmackDown Live this past Tuesday, Asuka has been added to the first ever women's TLC match at the TLC ppv to face off against Becky and Charlotte for the title.

Exactly where this is going as to who wins is up in the air at this point. Becky could retain, Charlotte could regain or Asuka could surprise everyone and win her first main roster championship. I'm thinking the third option is the least likely as Asuka being added to this match is the most interesting thing WWE has done with her in the past 6 months; she was damaged during her program with Carmella and hopefully this is the first step towards her becoming a real force once again.

Becky retaining certainly wouldn't be a bad idea, it's probably the favorite outcome among many fans, but it ultimately leaves us wondering how WWE is going to set up her match with Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania, if that is indeed the rumored plan. There are reports out that Fox wants Ronda Rousey on SmackDown, allegedly as part of the more serious "sports" format Fox wants the show to have, but it's still almost a year until the blue brand begins airing on Fox so I don't see her coming there until sometime in the post WrestleMania season. If Asuka or Charlotte wins the title, Becky could always win the Royal Rumble and "decide" on which champion she'll face at WrestleMania, if the plan is for Rousey to remain Raw Women's Champion to WrestleMania.

At any rate, this has the potential to be a highly physical and entertaining match; Becky and Charlotte tore the house down at Evolution and we know Asuka can hang with them so don't be at all surprised if the ladies steal the show.

Should be a solid match.With the added 'TLC' element could be a.match of the night contender.

I do.believe Beck retaining is the logical choice.
One she's the most popular female star in the company right now and her losing so early in her current reign could devalue her popularity.
Bit on the flipside as you said ,asuka winning could.completely turn the women's division into a perfect circle.
Charlotte Flair the best women's wrestler today.Beck lench the bad ass chick who knows no boundaries.And Asuka the dangerous champion who can go toe to toe with anybody.

I feel like if you really wanted to take the title off Becky and into somebody else, this match would be where I would do it. Personally, I would find a way to give the belt to asuka. At this point Becky doesn't really need the belt going into mania season, especially if the point is to get to Becky and Ronda in a match for mania. It would be easier for them to have her drop the belt and go on and win the rumble, maybe even do the old 1994 double winner with Charlotte and Becky and both face Ronda at mania.

Either way I feel this will be a great match no matter what and I feel the swerve of having asuka, who nobody think will win, will be a great ending.

SDL clearly has the two top matches with AJ/DB and the triple threat Women's match. This match is going to be solid and anyone can win which gives it unpredictability. I do think if you're going to take the title off Becky this is an ideal match because she doesn't need to be pinned or submitted. It would give her more reason to be pissed and like another poster said she can enter the Rumble, win, and face Ronda at WM. If indeed Fox wants Ronda on SDL, I'd think Becky wins at WM and leads RAW and Ronda will head to SDL and have a nice time with Flair and Askua.

My first thought was Asuka is added to the match to take the fall. Asuka has been left for dead since her Mania match and the possibility that they don't want either Becky or Charlotte to look weak going forward. Becky could very well retain, Charlotte could win, but Asuka is here to take the fall after receiving all the finishers.

My first thought was Asuka is added to the match to take the fall. Asuka has been left for dead since her Mania match and the possibility that they don't want either Becky or Charlotte to look weak going forward. Becky could very well retain, Charlotte could win, but Asuka is here to take the fall after receiving all the finishers.

But how is asuka there to take the fall when it's a TLC match? Nobody is suppose to look weak during this match because nobody gets pin, So i could see Asuka win this because of that fact. You could have Becky and charlotte beating each other up, asuka take them out with a big spot and then climb the ladder and grab the belt. Becky and charlotte don't look weak in defeat because neither one got pin and you give fans what they been wanting for so long and that's asuka becoming women's champion on the main roster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back