• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series: Batista vs. Undertaker

I could definitely see something happening where after they beat the hell out of each other (either after Taker wins the belt or beforehand, while they're just battered and bruised) Edge coming out....maybe using that chainsaw to get into the cage, haha, like they'd ever do something cool like that....and attacking them both. Undertaker could win the belt but Batista asks for a rematch and Edge asks for one as well, and we get a triple threat at the Royal Rumble or Armageddon.

personally I will be pissed if Edge interferes in this match.

I personally want batista to win clean. Then I would like there to be a triple threat feud leading up to mania with edge/taker/batista. Undertaker would pin batista clean to regain the belt and they would be even again and continue throughout 2007.

to be honest i'm hoping for the undertaker to retire at wrestlemania when he loses his 100% record, im sick of the Undertaker, i would prefer a MVP push into the title picture after dropping the us title to matt.

i hope undertaker win as well because i was very excited when he won the belt at wrestlemania 23 batista is overrated he cant wrestle that good i have a feeling edge is going to help undertaker win because edge is smart he beat undertaker to win the belt so he know that he can beat the undertaker

Im predicting edge to sneak up from under the ring and cause a DQ.

Hell in a Cell is no disqualification.

Personally, I can't wait to see this. The only reason people watch Hell in a Cell anymore is the hope that they leave the Cell itself and climb on top. Although, the most embarrassing part of the match for the competitors must be climbing onto the cage. I mean, there isn't really a proper reason to go up there... Despite JR saying it was to get away from The Undertaker when Rikishi "climbed" up at Armageddon, that wasn't a very good excuse Jim.

As for the outcome, Edge will almost certainly interfere and Batista will retain. Triple threat for Armageddon, as I can't see this fued lasting until WrestleMania 24.

For what it's worth: I am oh so tired of Batista it's not even funny, and frankly the Undertaker is as boring as all hell when he gets stuck in feuds with no talents who don't even understand the idea of a gimmick. The match should be alright but I don't really feel whats driving this feud in the first place, so hopefully Taker reatains and Edge comes back, and we get ourselves one hell of a feud between the two of them.

First off this match could be either the best match these two have had or the worst.
Thats what hell in a cell brings to this match, if booked and worked in the write way it could top there WM match, which i still think was one of the best matches this year in any wrestling company.
Hell in a cell can cover up Batista's lack of wrestling skills which will help the match.
And if the WWE use the edge/chainsaw adverts they could work edge into this match at the end which could set them up for a three dance at the next WWE Pay-Per-View.
If there is going to be a winner i hope it is Undertaker because i would love to see Edge fued with 'taker till the rumble at least.

This match has been meaning to happen ever since Judgement Day but with the Undertaker being out injured they had to delay this and even tried to fit in a hell in a cell match back in Cyber Sunday between Cena vs Orton, but at least we have had over a year since the last cell match. This type of match was meant to be the most vicious match there is for the most heated rivalries yet in recent years this match has been thrown around a bit.

Focusing on the match between Batista and Undertaker, this has always been a dream match for Batista so we were bound to see him put over a 100% into this and with Undertaker being the veteran he is I am sure they both put everything they could into it. With this being the final match between the two i was hoping for a clean win one way or another yet with Edge interfering not only does this add a tone of heat towards Edge, it also sets up nicely a feud between the three as well as hopefully tailing off towards a Undertaker vs Edge rivalry finalising at WrestleMania.

I have not watched the match yet so cant comment personally on the match itself yet on a story line basis this has a lot of draw to it and works well in the long term thought of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back