Will Batista get his one on one Title shot?

I think if Batista vs Brock were to happen the crowd would be cheering Brock and that is not the wwe is going for with him. Fans just don't care enough about Batista to rally behind him against the Brock.

a lot of people commenting here as if every WWE fan participates in forums like here. I think a lot of people would love to see Batista vs Lesnar. He's a legitimate threat and multiple time WWE champion. At his age, he wouldn't be able to take the suplexes that Cena took, but he's still a big name to feed to Lesnar. Both could end up looking strong after a match.

As long as he doesn't win the title(because he doesn't need a title run,lMO...at least not before WM31), then I'm all for Batista vs Brock Lesnar as the WWE title match at the Royal Rumble PPV.

The Animal would prove to be another top name for Lesnar to extend his dominance over the rest of the roster in the lead-up to Mania, to add to the Big Show,Mark Henry, the Undertaker and John Cena(assuming Cena isn't winning at NoC. :( )

As for whether the crowd will warm to him. Hard to say, but with his movie doing so well and his role being praised, I'd say that he will much better received this time(just might not be an all-out cheering fest, but he won't be booed as much either,lMO)

I'm pretty sure Batista will get his one-on-one title shot.

Just as soon as Guardians of the Galaxy comes out on DVD.

Brock Lesnar vs Batista, marketed The Beast vs The Animal, this match definitely would be perfect for either Survivor Series or even Royal Rumble 2015 provided Brock is still WWE World Heavyweight Champion by then, then this title feud between Lesnar and Batista would actually be perfect because they have never ever went one on one ever before in a WWE ring so it would be a dream match to say the least

I'm a big fan of seeing Batista vs Lesnar, I think it would be amazing. It's a dream match "The Beast vs The Animal" could be a huge match and feud within the next few months. I'd love to see a face Batista have a final run, feuding with Lesnar then feuding with HHH after and hopefully facing him at WM31.

I'm a big fan of seeing Batista vs Lesnar, I think it would be amazing. It's a dream match "The Beast vs The Animal" could be a huge match and feud within the next few months. I'd love to see a face Batista have a final run, feuding with Lesnar then feuding with HHH after and hopefully facing him at WM31.

Triple H vs Batista WrestleMania 31, a WrestleMania 21 rematch but 10 years later, 10 years in the making between Triple H and Batista I would be all for that considering how Batista in his career he has beaten Triple H not once, not twice but 3 times in his career and Triple H has never been able to beat Batista in his career

But Brock vs Batista definitely needs to happen sooner rather than later to build up towards Batista/HHH

And with a babyface Batista it could definitely happen considering Batista is coming fresh off of Guardians of the Galaxy getting high praise for his performance but also making a name for himself in Hollywood, I think he would get cheered more especially if he were to feud with the likes of Lesnar and or HHH

Batista VS Lesner for the Title does not really appeal to me. When I think about it, I picture Lesner VS Goldberg from Wrestlemania and that is something no Wrestling should have to sit through again. personally I would hold off giving Batista a shot at the title until after Wrestlemania where Batista could help put over Reigns as WWE champion before going off to do the next Guardians of the Galaxy film, instead of giving the rub to somebody like Lesner who simply does not need it.

Batista VS Lesner for the Title does not really appeal to me. When I think about it, I picture Lesner VS Goldberg from Wrestlemania and that is something no Wrestling should have to sit through again. personally I would hold off giving Batista a shot at the title until after Wrestlemania where Batista could help put over Reigns as WWE champion before going off to do the next Guardians of the Galaxy film, instead of giving the rub to somebody like Lesner who simply does not need it.

Batista vs Lesnar how does it not appeal to anyone? This match is a dream match a match that certainly everyone wants to see but as for Batista I would say give him his shot at either Hell in a Cell or at Survivor Series against Lesnar who should still be champion by then only to have Lesnar beat him and then as soon as Batista gets his shot and loses then I could definitely see him getting cheered especially if he comes up short against Lesnar

Batista should just stick to movies at this point -- even if he doesn't do anything except make the Guardians sequel, appear in other Marvel films, and some low-budget films he'll still make more money and stay in better health than if he did another WWE run. He was pretty injury prone in his younger years, and I'm sure he doesn't want to put his movie career in jeopardy by getting hurt again.

He doesn't owe WWE anything -- he came back and WWE totally botched his return by trying to push him down fans' throats at the expense of Daniel Bryan.

Batista should just stick to movies at this point -- even if he doesn't do anything except make the Guardians sequel, appear in other Marvel films, and some low-budget films he'll still make more money and stay in better health than if he did another WWE run. He was pretty injury prone in his younger years, and I'm sure he doesn't want to put his movie career in jeopardy by getting hurt again.

He doesn't owe WWE anything -- he came back and WWE totally botched his return by trying to push him down fans' throats at the expense of Daniel Bryan.

Yes he doesn't owe WWE anything least of all the fans who turned on him the moment he came back and that is why if Batista never ever comes back, the fans are to blame for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back