• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series 2010: Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase (United States Championship)

Who's Leaving With The Gold?

• Daniel Bryan

• Ted DiBiase

Results are only viewable after voting.
Prediction: Bryan retains the United States Championship

I think these two could have a decent feud for the United States Championship. In the ring, Bryan is way better than DeBiase in my opinion. This could help push both of them into a decent feud. I don't see Bryan losing the United States Championship for a while. He is one of the best in ring talent right now, why give it to DeBiase now?

This match was pretty damn good. Perhaps match of the night next to Kaval vs Dolph Ziggler. Had Bryan looking great without shoving Ted DiBiase around as a weakling in this term. They both looked like possible winners in this one, yet Bryan retaining was by far the right choice.

I'm not sure why, but it has kinda come off as if a belly to back suplex off the top rope has become a regular thing for Bryan's Pay Per View matches. Against Ziggler, against Ted, and I even think we saw one against Miz did we not? Either way it was a pretty nice spot, and some pretty good wrestling in this match.

I didn't catch this thread in time to make an official prediction post, but I knew about the match before the PPV and had predicted correctly. It was a good match as well as a good choice for opening the show. I thought that the Intercontinental Championship was going to be the opener but I'm glad they went with this one instead because Bryan and Ted set a good pace for the rest of the show with their match.

This match was well worked and booked all the way around. DiBiase came out of it looking far better then he ever has as a singles wrestler. And that's following a loss, a tapout one at that.

DiBiase showed he could hang with Bryan, which was the most important thing. There was no way Bryan should have dropped the title to DiBiase 6 days after their "feud" started, if ever. But it was good to see DiBiase could deliver a solid single's match. it's good to see Bryan open 3 straight PPV's with qulaity matches with different opponents and deliver. It shows WWE's faith in him to put him over Miz, Morrison, Ziggler, and DiBiase as well.

Bryan has been a great US Champion, and the trend continued last night. The back suplex off the top was sick, and his selling of his shoulder injury off the suicide dive was fantastic. DiBiase looked good in spots when he was on offense as well. I enjoyed this match and felt it was very well wrestled by both men, with the right guy going over. Bryan's showing he's a great champion.

Absolutely brilliant match this one. Loved it. One of the best, if not best of the show. In my opinion this was the best match i have seen of DiBiase. He looked very good throughout, and both he and Daniel Bryan looked strong. Wonder if this is a feud that will continue or not, really hoping it does, as i would happily watch this match again and again. Bryan winning was the right choice though.

I think Bryan Vs Dibiase stole the show at survivor series, with a fantastic match that made both men look good. With not much buildup, not many of us expected Dibiase to get thw win but he suprised the hell out of me with a great match. The match also did wonder's for Bryan building up his credibility as champion. It's good to see Bryan actually defending the belt regularly, something that the Miz failed to do when he was champion.
I'm still shocked with this performance by Dibiase. This is the best he's performed since Legacy and I hope that he actually wins a title soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back