Superman + Batman Film Set For 2015.

With the recent talk of Frank Miller in talks with Snyder, I have zero hope of this movie being anything other than The Dark Knight Returns.

Sure, it's a good Batman story.
But a bad Superman/Batman story.
And an utter shit Superman story.
I have no problem with a versus movie. Hey, it could be a good way to develop there relationship. I'm just worried they're going to make Batman look so much better than Superman.

You forgot to put in my opinion.

You may like Batman more, but I like Superman far more.

No, I mean Batman has kicked his ass on several occasions. And he's better at his day job too. He's also better in my opinion, but that doesn't matter, because he's better anyway.

Batman has never beaten Superman in canon..........

Sure, but he can do some roughies if he wants, like in hush (thats canon) where he beat him enough to get his job done. And he had a pretty good plan on the go in Tower of Babel too, he just hasn't used it yet.

If it comes down to it in the movie, it'll likely be done he way they do it in the comics, Superman will be overconfident (and rightly so) but also reluctant to actually want to fight. Batman will have a wild plan and the balls to carry it out.

Superman has the John Cena problem (you're damn right I'm turning this one around). He won't lose clean, but theres no problem with him losing and giving Batman a rub (cause he needs it) and everyone knows he can get the title back any time he wants.

Batman is still 6.5 billion dollars better though. And a hit with the ladies.

Sure, but he can do some roughies if he wants, like in hush (thats canon) where he beat him enough to get his job done. And he had a pretty good plan on the go in Tower of Babel too, he just hasn't used it yet.

If it comes down to it in the movie, it'll likely be done he way they do it in the comics, Superman will be overconfident (and rightly so) but also reluctant to actually want to fight. Batman will have a wild plan and the balls to carry it out.

Superman has the John Cena problem (you're damn right I'm turning this one around). He won't lose clean, but theres no problem with him losing and giving Batman a rub (cause he needs it) and everyone knows he can get the title back any time he wants.

Batman is still 6.5 billion dollars better though. And a hit with the ladies.

I died inside reading that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back