Superbowl LI Feb 5th, 2017

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
Having watched both the NFC & AFC Championship games today the big event in Houston is set with the NCF Champions Atlanta Falcons vs The AFC Champion New England Patriots.

The Falcons surprised me by pretty much destroying the Packers 44-21 almost shutting them out until Green Bay got in some touchdowns in the 2nd half. I know most if not all of Green Bay's starting line was injured which played into it but seeing Rodgers throw all those interceptions was weird.

New England sadly did destroy Pittsburgh winning the AFC Championship 36-17. Not being a fan of either team I didn't really pay to much attention to this game so I can't really go into more detail.

I'm going to be rooting for Atlanta to win the Big One here in a couple weeks because I can not stand Tom Brady. I think he's cheating scum and I just don't like that he basically got away with it. Then there's the non biased fact that I like rooting for the underdog in situations like this.

All 1 of those interceptions? Didn't know one made words plural now. And let's ignore the cheating part, but got away with it? He was suspended for 4 games, which includes not being paid, for something that normally receives a $25,000 fine. Nope. Not punished at all. Let's also ignore that there's a chance he'd have won the MVP if he didn't miss those 4 games.

Anyway, for the Super Bowl, I'd have no problem with either team winning. Just glad it's not Packers/Steelers. Then I'd hope we get the first Super Bowl where both teams lose.

If the Falcons play like that in 2 weeks, there's nothing the Patriots could do to win.

Wait! Are you saying the Packers are out this year? Man, I wanted them to win so I can scream PACKERS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!! Anyway I hope the Falcons win this year. Don't know much about Football but Falcons are awesome birds.

Brady going to get one for his thumb!

Look, you can't spell believe without Eli. Since Eli isn't playing in this game it means Brady is getting his fifth championship ring. Brady only gets beaten by Eli on the big day as history has shown. New England has that experience. They have the best coach in the game and the best QB of all time. Brady clearly on that revenge tour all the way to the title victory. He's motivated, he can break away from the 4 championship group and be all cool with five.

I think it's all New England. Brady is getting old so who knows how many more chances he will have at getting number five and the ring for his thumb. I think he takes it now but Matty Ice makes it difficult. Rolling with the GOAT and believe he'll get that fifth ring.

Brady going to get one for his thumb!

Look, you can't spell believe without Eli. Since Eli isn't playing in this game it means Brady is getting his fifth championship ring. Brady only gets beaten by Eli on the big day as history has shown. New England has that experience. They have the best coach in the game and the best QB of all time. Brady clearly on that revenge tour all the way to the title victory. He's motivated, he can break away from the 4 championship group and be all cool with five.

I think it's all New England. Brady is getting old so who knows how many more chances he will have at getting number five and the ring for his thumb. I think he takes it now but Matty Ice makes it difficult. Rolling with the GOAT and believe he'll get that fifth ring.

Brady had a previous revenge tour. How did that one end? Only 1 loss, but that loss sort of stands out. I'm not saying the Patriots can't win. Of course they can. Belichick is a great coach and Brady is a great QB. But Atlanta is going to be tough to stop. They rolled over a Packers team that was on fire. They scored a lot on offense, but GB also didn't score until the 3rd quarter. That says something about their defensive capabilities. Yes, NE's defense is better than GB's, but it's still probably going to take a lot of points for NE to win. Momentum is very important in this league. Both of the Pats' losses to NY in the SB are proof of that.

I'm leaning Atlanta right now. I'd say they could win in a close one or a rout. If NE wins, it'll probably be close. If the Patriots do win, that would be cool to see the first ever player with 5 rings though.

Its Superbowl, if history has thought us anything its that anything is possible. Atlanta has great offense but its going to be hard against cheaters from Boston and their QB that is shiting bricks when needed. Of course, always rooting against cheaters, worst team in a league to cheer for. Sadly, they had easy ride this year. So maybe best offense can finally destroy them now especially since its not 2015 team except few individuals so they are almost as green as Atlanta.

Tom Brady would not be the first player with five rings. I believe Charles Haley has six. Brady would be the first quarterback with five rings however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back