• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SummerSlam: Matt Hardy vs. Mark Henry

I'm sorry, I love you.

Matt Hardy is an average wrestler at best,

Average to some. Solid to others. He's not spectacular, but he's not horrible either.

his acting abilities are a total joke,

When Hardy had to act, in his feud with Edge. He delivered.

and he doesnt really have the look of a wrestler.

As opposed to Mark Henry with his double D pectorals? Finlay with his beer belly? Evan born with his 6 year old physique?

It's probably due to reasons such as these that WWE drafted him to ECW and quickly stripped him of the United States Championship.

Maybe they want him to become ECW's main star and be the main focus of the show.

Giving what I said about Hardy I believe the WWE would be nuts to put the ECW World Championship on this guy.

Yet they put the title on Punk, Morrison & Chavo. All of which weren't even worthy of a mid card title at the time. Matt Hardy has been ready for years, and the fans would take to him.

It's hard to give Hardy storylines which the fans can actually find interesting.

How is that Hardy's fault? He doesn't book the show.

I believe Hardy should probably stay around the ECW main event scene but should never win the World Title.

He's more qualified than most.

The World Title should be for those in ECW who truly deserve it, such as Finlay, Chavo, Morrison, and perhaps Evan Bourne.

So Matt Hardy has been on the WWE roster for 9 years and doesn't deserve a run with a worthless title? But rookie Bourne does, ancient Finlay does, not over Chavo does & bland Morrison does?

These four guys are way better at wrestling than Hardy, feature in much more exciting matches and feuds, and are better actors.

Yeah love Evan Bournes current feud with....hmmm, who's he feuding with? Same can be said with all the rest. Chavo's only quality feuds were when he was in a team with his uncle, Morrison had a good feud with Jeff Hardy, that's all. And Finlay doesn't feud properly because his sole purpose is to train younger wrestlers.

Hopefully WWE drop this Henry vs Hardy feud after SummerSlam, and World Champion Mark Henry will go onto feud with either Finlay or Bourne.

Hardy is more over than all three of them combined.

Finlay most definately deserves a World Title win at some point

No he doesn't. He's 50. He's bland. His midget is the only reason fans care about him.

and Evan is rapidly climbing the ECW rankings and becoming a hit with the fans.

Yeah tham 5 matches make him more than qualified.

I could see a very good feud created between Evan and Henry, with Evan perhaps pulling off a massive upset by defeating the monster Henry for the title.

That would be a huge upset. Probably because Bourne is miniscule compared to Henry. So much so that it just wouldn't work.

The new world champion of Evan or Finlay could then go onto feud with either Morrison or Chavo, where some great matches could be seen from such feuds.

Good matches. But matches that apparently only you would care about.

281x211.jpg

Who's that guy?

I'm alright with this match as long as Mark Henry wins.

I agree. But not for the reasons you do. I would rather see a Mark Henry v. Finlay feud before Henry's title reign is stopped. I believe if anyone can get a good match, especially a hardcore match, out of Henry.. it'll be Finlay.

And to be perfectly honest, Finlay needs a title more than Matt Hardy does as well. So if Henry is going to drop the title to someone, it should be Finlay.

Sure, Hardy can pop out more great feuds for the title with others, because he's so much like all the rest. But isn't the objective of Championship matches to also contrast styles? Finlay is so unique that anyone he faces, the match would be interesting. For better or worse, Finlay is better than Matt Hardy because of the fact that Finlay can mold in and out of everyone else's styles.

If Matt Hardy wins the title it will prove the WWE has too many titles.

I don't wanna break it to you or anything, but anytime a company has over 10 or is borderlining 10 titles.. it has too many.

We now have two Women's Championships for sakes. If that didn't send up the red flag that they had too many, I don't know what would.

No man should lose 1 singles title at 1 pay per view and win another singles title at the next.

It's happened before. Steve Austin lost the Heavyweight Championship at King of the Ring in 98, only to win it back the next night.

If you want a situation in which a Champion has lost one title, then gained another a month later. Look at Chris Jericho from W.C.W.. he lost the Cruiserweight, then won the Television.

It's not that big of a deal, and I'm a little curious why you think it should be?

Come on I mean i know Matt Hardy was drafted to ECW to be a main eventer for the brand, but shouldn't he be at least slightly concerned about retrieving The United States Championship he was so proud of?

Put yourself in Matt Hardy's shoes. Now once you get beyond the mountain load of denial he's in over losing Lita.. look at this situation. If you lost a midcard Championship, then ended up placed in a match (you come to win) in which you can have a shot at a World Championship. (well, it used to be anyways) Would you rather turn down your World Championship opportunity, to attempt going after a guy who's defeated you twice in a row, and apparently has your number?

NO! You'd wanna cut your loses, then realize you're being offered an even bigger spot, dispite not really earning it. Of course you'd wanna take the best available option. And continuing to feud with a guy you have yet to beat.. isn't the best available option.

Wow. I can't believe that people are putting down Matt Hardy, someone who's been one of WWE's most over stars in the last 5 years, for people like Finlay and Chavo. Finlay is great as a heel, a rough tough angry guy who likes to beat up small people. See the survivor series match involving him and on the other team, Rey Mysterio. Finlay absolutely destroyed Rey over and over, and it was entertaining to watch. But Finlay as a babyface just doesn't work. As for his little "innovative use of the ring apron", it would be entertaining if it doesn't happen EVERY WEEK. Don't get me started on Chavo, who hasn't drawn a dime since his days as Kerwin White (I hope you detect my sarcasm).

Matt Hardy has paid his dues over and over and it's time to put him in his rightful place, leading a struggling brand back into the spotlight. And if he can't, oh well. It's only ECW.

Wow. I can't believe that people are putting down Matt Hardy, someone who's been one of WWE's most over stars in the last 5 years, for people like Finlay and Chavo.

What the hell have you been watching? Matt Hardy hasn't even been around for full time within the previous 5 years. He spent a year of that being injured and fired.

The fans cheered for him to come back and get revenge on Edge, and he was over at that point. But that was more because of Edge, than Hardy. And after that, where'd Hardy go? To smackdown, jobbing to guys like J.B.L. & Finlay.

Finlay is great as a heel, a rough tough angry guy who likes to beat up small people. See the survivor series match involving him and on the other team, Rey Mysterio. Finlay absolutely destroyed Rey over and over, and it was entertaining to watch. But Finlay as a babyface just doesn't work. As for his little "innovative use of the ring apron", it would be entertaining if it doesn't happen EVERY WEEK.

I really hope you weren't refering to me when you decided to say the "innovative" comment.

Finlay (as I JUST said) can mold with anyone's style. Big deal, he does a trick with the apron. That equals Hardy's stupid "ahhhhhh" leg drop every match. The fact is, Finlay (heel or face, albeit I agree he's much better as a heel) is a brawler.

So Finlay was great as a heel against Mysterio, and Hardy, and others. He's face now, so why not put him against the most logical choice of opponent, such as Mark Henry.

Better yet, why don't you explain to me what you think Hardy can do, to make Henry seem like a worthy Champion? Because Henry killing Hornswoggle, and brawling with Finlay makes him seem more Main Event worthy than feuding with the lesser known Hardy.

Don't get me started on Chavo, who hasn't drawn a dime since his days as Kerwin White (I hope you detect my sarcasm).

I haven't read everything, but whoever mentioned Chavo Guerrero going up against Henry as a better option needs their head checked out.

Matt Hardy has paid his dues over and over and it's time to put him in his rightful place, leading a struggling brand back into the spotlight. And if he can't, oh well. It's only ECW.

That's exactly why. So your logical reasoning that Hardy should get this match, is because "Oh well, it's just the 3rd brand". Is that how you repay someone who, as you've said has been one of the most over stars of the previous 5 years and has paid his dues? Just giving him a shot, because "Oh well. It's only E.C.W.". Nice.

I agree that since he dropped the US title at the Bash, we will probably get to see Matt Hardy win the ECW title from Henry at SS. I would rather prefer Hardy to Henry any day of the week. I think that the guy has stayed with the company long enough and garnered enough fan support to actually have a legitimate shot at winning a heavyweight title, albeit the ECW title. Just to bad Jeff Hardy may win the WWE title in the future.

Well, I think this match will be pure shit. Why the hell is the WWE pushing Matt Hardy into a feud for the ECW Championship? The guy needs a slow and steady push before receiving that title. So that is why I believe Matt Hardy will not win this match. It just feels too soon in my opinion. While Henry may be horrible as the ECW champ, he only won the title a few weeks ago and needs to remain the champ for another few months.

Finlay should be in this match. But maybe the WWE is waiting for the right time to launch Finlay into the ECW title scene. So I am predicting a slow and horrible bout at Summerslam with Matt Hardy winning by disqualification after Colin Delaney interferes somehow. I just can't see Matt winning the title at this pay per view.

The fans cheered for him to come back and get revenge on Edge, and he was over at that point. But that was more because of Edge, than Hardy. And after that, where'd Hardy go? To smackdown, jobbing to guys like J.B.L. & Finlay.

There's no shame in jobbing to JBL & Finlay. At the time JBL was a bigger star than Edge. Anyway it's common knowledge that the reason his push stalled after the Edge feud was because Matt refused to get chokeslammed by Taker at the end of Survivor Series 2005.

Finlay (as I JUST said) can mold with anyone's style. Big deal, he does a trick with the apron. That equals Hardy's stupid "ahhhhhh" leg drop every match.

But surely that's the point of Finlay. Her's not supposed to be challenging for titles. He's supposed to wrestle the slow kids and teach them how to wrestle. With Henry already a champion you'd think that he'd already be a champion.

The fact is, Finlay (heel or face, albeit I agree he's much better as a heel) is a brawler.

Jim Duggan was an excellent brawler in his day. Nobody ever says he needed a world title.

So Finlay was great as a heel against Mysterio, and Hardy, and others. He's face now, so why not put him against the most logical choice of opponent, such as Mark Henry.

Better yet, why don't you explain to me what you think Hardy can do, to make Henry seem like a worthy Champion? Because Henry killing Hornswoggle, and brawling with Finlay makes him seem more Main Event worthy than feuding with the lesser known Hardy.[/QUOTE]

Well Matt Hardy is over, and Finlay isn't. The pop you hear when Finlay shows his face is for Hornswoggle.

That's exactly why. So your logical reasoning that Hardy should get this match, is because "Oh well, it's just the 3rd brand". Is that how you repay someone who, as you've said has been one of the most over stars of the previous 5 years and has paid his dues? Just giving him a shot, because "Oh well. It's only E.C.W.". Nice.

Yeah put the title on Hardy. It doesn't make any difference. He's got more chance of becoming a world champ than anyone else on ECW. Fans would accept him. This could be the stepping stone.

There's no shame in jobbing to JBL & Finlay. At the time JBL was a bigger star than Edge. Anyway it's common knowledge that the reason his push stalled after the Edge feud was because Matt refused to get chokeslammed by Taker at the end of Survivor Series 2005.

I never knew about Hardy refusing to take a Chokeslam. That doesn't even make sense, but not to the point of being unbelieveable. More to the point of being senseless on why Hardy would simply refuse to do something so minor.

And I always felt Hardy lost his huge momentum because once his story ended with Edge, he went back to being nothing.

When Edge and Hardy feuded, it was heated because real life played a role. Matt Hardy never had charisma like his brother, but during this time he had more.. because the fans sided with the victim of a real life issue. It was never because they gave a shit about him.. it was because they felt pity for him.

But surely that's the point of Finlay. Her's not supposed to be challenging for titles. He's supposed to wrestle the slow kids and teach them how to wrestle. With Henry already a champion you'd think that he'd already be a champion.

I thought the point of Finlay was to help mold them into their spot. You said he's there to help them learn, to help them become better wrestlers. But he should also be there, as a vet, to help mold them into better Champions.

Wouldn't that be what Henry needs? Someone to help him be a credible Champion?

And if Henry is going to be taken seriously, even for a remotely two-three month stretch as Champion.. then he needs to upgrade from brawling with Tommy Dreamer, to downright fighting it out with Finlay.

I wouldn't expect Finlay to ever win, but I would gain more respect as Henry being Champion if he took an ass beating and overcame it. Hardy can't give him that.

And if Henry loses to Hardy, Matt Hardy that is, then Henry is a huge failure. Even more than what he's already been. So that would hurt W.W.E. for ever placing the title on him in the beginning, when they could've just figured out another way of doing it.

Jim Duggan was an excellent brawler in his day. Nobody ever says he needed a world title.

Finlay is seen with a bit more credibility in today's industry than Duggan was back then. Back then you had guys like Hogan, Flair, Savage and Warrior carrying the title. Duggan would've never stood a chance, along with Finlay.

But today, it's Punk, Henry and other meaningless Champions. Finlay has just as great a chance to become a worthy Champion as any of them.

Well Matt Hardy is over, and Finlay isn't. The pop you hear when Finlay shows his face is for Hornswoggle.

But wouldn't that be the point? Henry destroying Hornswoggle would get him, AND Finlay over into a heated rivalry. What's 4 weeks going to build for Henry v. Hardy? Nothing but another Chavo v. Punk rivalry most likely.

I wouldn't doubt we see Henry v. Hardy in "Tests of Strength" challenges, where Henry says he's wanting to make sure Hardy is pumped and ready. Remember H.H.H. v. Steiner, with all those special challenges.. or M.V.P. v. Hardy's year long parade of stupid stunts?

Yeah put the title on Hardy. It doesn't make any difference. He's got more chance of becoming a world champ than anyone else on ECW. Fans would accept him. This could be the stepping stone.

Matt Hardy as it stands could actually be a better fit for Heavyweight Champion over E.C.W. than Mark Henry, but that isn't because he's better.. it's because Henry isn't being built properly. And when Hardy gets the title, chances are it won't be any different from his U.S. reign.

One feud that'll be forgotten in two monthes, then dropping it in a last minutes added match with absolutely no build, to someone likely to be The Miz or John Morrison.

Henry was given every chance to succede. He has had high profile feuds with several wrestlers over the years, he's also had feuds with solid wrestlers who are usually more than capable of carrying even the most worthless of wrestlers. Yet when you think of quality Mark Henry matches you've got to be stumped. Kurt Angle got an ok match out of him at Judgment Day 2006. But it wasn't anything to talk about. And he was facing Kurt Angle, Benoit & Taker never got anything worth watching out of him. And Angle struggled. It's because Henry is worthless. He's been in WWE for 12 years. There was a good reason he was never give a proper title. It's because nobody would buy into him.

Henry was given every chance to succede. He has had high profile feuds with several wrestlers over the years, he's also had feuds with solid wrestlers who are usually more than capable of carrying even the most worthless of wrestlers. Yet when you think of quality Mark Henry matches you've got to be stumped. Kurt Angle got an ok match out of him at Judgment Day 2006. But it wasn't anything to talk about. And he was facing Kurt Angle, Benoit & Taker never got anything worth watching out of him. And Angle struggled. It's because Henry is worthless. He's been in WWE for 12 years. There was a good reason he was never give a proper title. It's because nobody would buy into him.

And I agree with that which is why I'm still stumped on him being Champion now. Sure I would be willing to bet strong money on it revolving around Michael Hayes' mouth.. but they debuted a new title, it's fitted just for him since it's Silver. (come on, you know it is) Hardy would just look stupid with that title.

While I know it's likely going to be the title that's around for a while, the fact is.. Henry is still remotely the better, unfortunate, option. Hardy can get good feuds and worth watching matches out of everyone on the E.C.W. Roster.. but if he's given the title, it'll never feel or seem like a Main Event title. And it's still suppose to be the top "Heavyweight Championship" for that brand.

I don't know. I'm standing by assuming Hardy won't walk out of Summerslam as Champion. My only request is that it doesn't carry over to Unforgiven in a Cage or Ladder match. If it does, Hardy would definately win that.

While I know it's likely going to be the title that's around for a while, the fact is.. Henry is still remotely the better, unfortunate, option. Hardy can get good feuds and worth watching matches out of everyone on the E.C.W. Roster.. but if he's given the title, it'll never feel or seem like a Main Event title. And it's still suppose to be the top "Heavyweight Championship" for that brand.

Matt Hardy has more chance than Hery does. Henry only got over two years ago. And even now when his career is finished he'll be remembered for having a baby hand with Mae Young. Matt is bland but he'll be remembered for his ladder matches long after his career is finished.

Also Hardy/Morrison in a ladder match would get more people excited than HHH vs. Mark Henry.

I don't know. I'm standing by assuming Hardy won't walk out of Summerslam as Champion. My only request is that it doesn't carry over to Unforgiven in a Cage or Ladder match. If it does, Hardy would definately win that.

That's exactly what will happen.

Matt Hardy beating Mark Henry at Unforgiven is exactly what should happen. Hardy has legitimately put his heart and soul into the WWE and it would be a special moment if he was to go over for the "Big One". No matter what people say about Hardy, nobody can deny that his matches have emotion, and I think that's what is most important in a championship fued. That's what made the Attitude Era so successful and I think that Hardy can translate that into todays wrestling scene.

I'm sick of people saying Hardy should never be a heavyweight champ, etc. He is one of the most talented people on the roster, and to all the people saying how good Finlay is at carrying the other guys, think about this, should a brand's heavyweight champ need carrying? I don't even need to answer that because it's obvious and if Henry does indeed need carrying in matches then he shouldn't be the champ and the sooner he loses the title the better.

Just an interesting side note, I actually met both of them a few months ago. Hardy was a total gentleman and made sure he said hi and took photos with every person there. Henry, on the other hand, barely even managed to say hello to anyone, dispite the attention he was receiving. That in itself is enough for me to want Hardy to go over before the end of the fued.

everyone is arguing over who deserves a title shot finlay or hardy i think they both have done a lot for wwe hardy has put his body on the lin many of times and has stayed clean put other guys over and always gets a huge pop where ever he goes and finlay is a good solid wrestler who can help the younger guys and i do belive if it had bin finlay and they had used hornswoogle there would of bin plently of anger and emotion into it whats is obvious good i think both there guys desevre a world title run to be honest but all of you people commentin about hardy not deserving a title run or finlay not desevring one dont you think any of those guys are better than mark henry i dont see hardy winning at s's i hope he does because im a big hardy fan (im also a big finlay fan and to the people saying he is boring he isnt) but if hardy does take the title at summerslam it would be so much better for ecw becuase if henry keeps it every title defense will be like the one at night of champions (not the ending though) but if hardy gets it he can have good fueds with finlay morrision(who by the way is a outstanding wrestler) plus others and they can actualyl give a show so i aint really bothered who is the number one contender finlay or hardy i just want that belt off henry as finlay and hardy have both got better potential at better fueds

this match i can honestly care the fuck less about the ECW brand isnt hardcore at all god damn its ECW and ppl are like omg its ECW well its real shitty now and its not even close to the EC fucking W days damn seriously make this match hardcore rules and then maybe it will be good

this match i can honestly care the fuck less about the ECW brand isnt hardcore at all god damn its ECW and ppl are like omg its ECW well its real shitty now and its not even close to the EC fucking W days damn seriously make this match hardcore rules and then maybe it will be good

I agree i would rather see a promo and 2 hard core matches then a promo and 3 matches

:robvandam: :sabu2: :raven: should return to ecw and make Hardcore again

I want to see blood and chairs and ladders and tables every night once a year

:smashfreakB:

Matt hardy may not have charisma but his speech last night was okay and it was funny how mark henry flinched when Hardy looked like he was going to attack him and matt has gone through hell in ladder matches

To me, this match could be ok. I don't see Hardy winning it immediately, although he will one day. Hardy may not be that popular, but the crowds seem to be into him. Henry on the other hand is garbage. That belt had to be made to fit him due to his size, his move set is worst than Hardy's, Atlas serves no purpose at all, and he's just boring to watch. That being said, I can't picture Hardy getting the belt. It's just too soon. Henry has been built into a monster, and Hardy will eventually get the title, but likely after SS, maybe on ECW or at Unforgiven.

They'll have Hardy chase it for a while....Vince likes Mark Henry way too much it seems to take the title off of him after only a couple of months. We're going to see World's Most Boring Man quite a bit often in the coming weeks or months! However, with Hardy starting to chase the belt, ratings have been up for ECW....I hate to say it, but they must be doing something right!

I don't think Hardy will win the ECW title at the upcoming pay per view. I think Mark Henry as ECW Champ is more than a last minute decision, and to be honest I'm starting to warm up to the idea of him playing the role. I think Henry and Hardy will have a 2 or 3month long feud which will ultimately end with Hardy capturing the SILVER.

I think this scenario is more likely to play out for the simple fact of keeping a single ECW Champion for longer than a month or so, and that's the best way to give a title some credibility if you ask me. A title that constantly changes hands doesn't feel as important as one that's carried by a dominant champion for a prolonged period of time.

I honestly feel that Hardy will lose to Henry at the coming pay per view, because it'll make his achievment of beating Henry at some later time more important and memorable. Matt Hardy is definitely going to be ECW Champion at some point in the future. I just don't think it's going to happen right this moment...

imo, hardy would be the choice for this match. it seems like everyone's forgotten the hardcore championship he had and the hardcore matches hardy's been in, including one(that i can remember) against his brother. isn't ecw about "extreme" and "hardcore" wrestling? what's mark henry done that makes him more the look of ecw than hardy?

on another note (meaning the point i made before about matt bringing back the "era of mattitude"), i'd like to see colin delaney become hardy's new mf-er (like the new shannon moore) against henry. that way delaney wouldn't have to be the most vulnerable singles competitor in the wwe.

Thought this match wouldn't happen just as yet, Hardy is so much better as a chaser than a champion, thought they would feed someone else to Henry first before Hardy got there. It's obvious that (unfortunately) Mark won't be losing that belt just yet, so they're going to build Hardy up as the dude who keeps on trying, never succeeds but doesn't give the fuck up, as usual until he (finally) wins the ECW championship.

As for the match, meh, I don't expect much from it, anyone who does is crazy, two bland wrestlers, how fun.

I suspected as much for this match. I think this match will be rather good considering the competitors in this match. ECW has been in need of a decent fued, and this really should be decent at the least.

Like him or not Matt hardy is over, and should be able to pull out a good match with Henry. What I am not sure about is how this match will end. I know they are pushing Matt as the next champion, but they are pushing Henry as the champion. He is getting decent ratings as well.

That new belt is made for Henry so I suspect they will keep it on him for a bit longer. I ssupect that Matt Hardy will have to wait until unforgiven to get the title.

As unbelievable as it sounds, I’m actually looking forward this match for three reasons.

(1) Call me crazy but I prefer title matches based on at least some semblance of a feud. They’ve done a good job in a few short weeks setting the stage for this feud (contrast it with say the almost absent build up to HHH vs. Khali). This past Tuesday’s opening segment on ECW was quite good. Mark Henry’s freakish feats of strength continue to put him over as the World’s Strongest Champion while Matt Hardy reminded us he’s a fighter whose spirit can’t be broken.

(2) The winner is unpredictable. I can see this one going either way. Henry’s push as the World’s Strongest Champion is just beginning so it makes sense he holds the title a few more months with a couple of dominant wins along the way. Logic says Hardy shouldn’t win the title right now in his first effort, especially so soon after dropping the US title. But then again this is WWE who don’t always do logical and lately the prevailing theme is anything can happen. They obviously drafted Hardy to ECW and had him suddenly drop the US belt for some greater purpose. So it’s not too unreasonable that Matt gets the win.

(3) The match’s finish is unpredictable. Will we see a clean victory? Will we get a countout or disqualification? The possibly for outside interference is strong. There’s Tony Atlas but more likely Colin Delaney. He’s out to prove himself to Henry and Atlas and knows he must do something really impressive. Screwing Matt and ensuring the Silverback retains the silver would do it as well as guarantee a rematch and progress the Hardy-Henry feud.

To be fair any match with Mark Henry is almost guaranteed to be boring so no matter who they stuck against the Champion was gonna be crap. At least CM Punk and Triple H are good wrestlers. There challengers just blow. In this case the challenger is better but he ain't gonna beat The World's Crappiest Champion.Simply because they just made that championship for henry so they won't have him lose it yet. Plus the fact that Matt Hardy's whole character is based on his never say die attitude. He'll need multiple rematches where he keeps getting closer to solidify himself. i would be intrigued to see where a Hardy/Morrison feud would go in the event Matt does win the title though.

Two words can describe this match: Snack Time. This match will be the most boring on the card, no doubt. Henry will win, but Hardy will put on a good showing so that he will get another title shot in the near future, where he will probably win this time. This will be your classic "small guy gets squashed for 10 minutes, then makes a comeback for 1 minute, only to fall victim to the big guy's finisher in the end" match, too predictable. I am not a fan of either man, so it will definitely be "Snack Time" for me when this match starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back