Sumerslam Rumors

WhItEcUbAn1337

Pre-Show Stalwart
Post all Sumerslam rumors here, any predictions, spoilers, and other things relating to what is going to happen there. I am not going to be here for sumerslam, I will be in Florida with no PPV so I really would like to know if Edge defends the title? Please!!!

....erm we post them in this thread anyway but Cena is schuled to win the title and Edge win it back at Unforgiven...

I'd like to see Edge win it back at Unforgiven in his hometown. SummerSlam is in Cena's town, so Cena will win, and Unforgiven is in Edge's hometown, so Edge will win it back, and hopefully, that'll be it for Edge and Cena. I want Cena's heel turn to happen there, that way Toronto has another thing to be proud of.

Also, if Cena decides to turn heel, then possibly Edge and Lita will turn face because they haven't been face for a long time. Edge more so than Lita.

WhItEcUbAn1337 said:
should i take that bet back?

Naw, usually the winner of the PPV match is the guy that got his ass handed to him the week before. Since Cena got the best of Edge it probably means Edge will win.

sKKKiddmarXXX said:
Naw, usually the winner of the PPV match is the guy that got his ass handed to him the week before. Since Cena got the best of Edge it probably means Edge will win.

Age old formula that will never change! lol

erm i dont think that wil happen and sometimes that doesnt happen either

I got a feeling DX beats the Mcmachons and somebody helps them and stops Umaga.

I just found out on the internet that at Unforgiven its Edge VS Cena in a TLC match. Edge has to win here because if Edge wins here he retains the championship. From there he would probably chose to face Cena in a TLC match. If Cena wins I doubt he would be in favor of a Championship TLC match. Only Edge would chose that.

Two new DX members are supposed be in DX corner Against the mcmahons Im guessing it will be Xpac and billy gunn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back