info on X-Pac

M

monkeypotato334

:blink: I'm a little bit confused........I've been hearing different rumors on the possible return of the NWO to fued with DX soon......and I've also heard theres going to be the return of X-Pac to join with the DX once again?!?!?! If anyone has any answers....PLEASE let me know... I am soooooo confused.... :icon_sad:

A lot of what we read is exaggerations, fabrications, or mere possibilities. Reporters tend to post all of the possibilities, even if they contradict with one another. As readers we need to be smart enough not to conclude that what may happen will happen. So really, from my perspective there's nothing to be confused about cause to my knowledge, every report about Xpac or the nWo vs. DX was never once mentioned as anything but a possibility, a possibility that got debunked weeks ago.

it's official! x-pac has signed with WWE! In a interview with VKM he announced that x-pac has resinged with WWE and will soon be joining one of the brands. He didn't specify but IMO i think he'll join shawn michaels and be in DX

it's official! x-pac has signed with WWE! In a interview with VKM he announced that x-pac has resinged with WWE and will soon be joining one of the brands. He didn't specify but IMO i think he'll join shawn michaels and be in DX

that would be great but i need some proof, give me a source

With Triple H out for 6 months i'd assume x-pac will be on raw and joining DX once X-pac was the definition of DX his person and looks is what Dx is all aout i caint wait to see x-pac again

FROM WIKIPEDIA:
After leaving TNA, Sean Waltman has headed to Wrestling Society X, which is scheduled to premiere on MTV on January 30, 2007.

In February 2006, Waltman joined MTVs newly formed Wrestling Society X promotion. At the inaugural WSX tapings on February 9, 2006, Waltman (wrestling as Syxx-Pac) faced nine other wrestlers in a hardcore battle royal ladder match, which both Waltman and Vampiro won by climbing the ladder to take possession of WSX contracts. Waltman's WSX contract has expired as of November 16, 2006.

Sean along with Scott Hall have been touring the Indy circuit as the Wolf Pac

Sean has also been seen backstage recently at RAW, and has been rumored to replace HHH, and be reunited with DX. Although this is just a rumor, It seems very very possible, since he is no longer tied down to contract with any fed. It is also rumored that Sean will return at the Royal Rumble .

im geussing hes in the rumble match as one of the last 3 and another will probly be stone cold

im geussing hes in the rumble match as one of the last 3 and another will probly be stone cold

Yea I was thinking the exact same thing, I bet he comes in at 28th to help Shawn Michaels and they totally clean house then at 29 comes austin and gets rid of shawn as the clock is going and then Undertaker goes in at 30th and wins it

that sounds like it could happen but i was thinking hbk wins

I can't see HBK winning a title anytime soon, unless it was the tag titles with HHH. I'm thinking Taker will win and then beat Kennedy(who beat batista at the rumble) at WM

if taker wins kennedy wont there thinkin of having taker vs batista at wm

I think it would be good to have him return at Royal Rumble as well as Austin. It would be better for both of them to return on a huge stage.

what would be HUGE! Would be for Kennedy to win the title at the Rumble, and for Taker to win the Royal Rumble, only for Kennedy to be the one to beat Taker at WM, and break his streak, as it would REALLY put Kennedy over as a big star in the WWE

woah! you did not just say it would be sweet to have taker's streak ended did you? There is no way that his streak should ever be broken especially by an unexperianced wrestler like Kennedy. I love Kennedy but to have him beat the greatest wrestler of all time? That's pushing it, it would pretty much take all the glory out of the Undertaker

the x-pac still in WSX could possibly be a false leak, if you read eric bishoffs book you know these happen ALL THE TIME. so who knows with that as there was no direct quote from x-pac.

I think ortons gonna win the rumble and that will put edge and hbk in a match at wrestlemania, maybe a hell in a cell or steel cage, or maybe theyll both be in the money in the bank match.

sean waltman wsx contract expired back in november, but its reported on wrestlezone.com that HHH doesn't want antoher D-X member to come in while he is injured

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back