• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sean Waltman (X-Pac) Returning At Unforgiven?

THE ENIGMA said:
like who New Jack? (c'mon) RVD is in a pointless rivalry with holly,sandman is beating the holy daylights out of a teacher,mike is jealous,CM punk is just ******ed(same goes with shannon moore),Sabu is the only man WWE can possibly supply for some good title matches but what happeens when you add Big show?

:sabu2: + Big show = :devil: :flipa: :2up:

can't be New Jack.. he was arrested lastnight.. it on wrestlezone.com

Do you honestly think WWE is going to rehire Waltman ?? C'mon, WWE doesn't want to go backwards the want to go forward so if they wanted a new DX member they would go to the roster but i doubt it.. It will be someone to take on show

I say some how get Tazz back in ECw ring to changle Big Show

IM tired of big show big show big show
you wanna know what i think of Big Show:farttorch: :dark2: :shooter: :2up:

I think Big Show is good for ECW but I do agree I am tired of seeing Show with this who DX thing.. So I hope someone like Test or somone else takes the show down

Messiah said:
..D-X is supposed to be ending at Unforgiven.

They made the Cell 5 Feet higher and they plan to throw Michaels off it and have him be out of action for his surgery.

Rumour

I think that dx will end at the supershow in montreal cause you know that shawn micheals has the reputation to be a ''screwer'' in montreal...
Maybe x-pas will join one of the actual members of the dx to continue the dx...

As much as I was hoping to see X-pac at Unforgiven this sunday I have some info for you guys that might dash the idea. As far as I know anyone under a contract with WWE is not allowed to compete with any other promotion, as for MTV if he is still with them I don't know their policy, but here in Las Vegas on on Friday September 22 at the Orleans Arena there is a Wrestling show they are calling "Pro Wrestling Summit". It is a joint promotion of NWA and a Mexican Promotion Called Copa de Lucha. The picture below is a full page ad in a Hispanic newspaper here in Las Vegas. Take a look at who is scheduled to appear.

ad.jpg

That's interesting that they are advertizing Konnan. Isnt he in TNA and a memeber of LAX? If so then maybe that poster was made alittle while ago, you do know that they say sometimes the card is subject to change.

TNA is part of the NWA. You know the "NWA world heavyweight Champion" Jeff Jarrett. TNA wrestlers compete on different Indy Promotions all the time that are associtated with the NWA. Remember when Jarrett had that match when Raven was Champion up in Canada and won the title back with help from team cananda? That wasn't a TNA Promotion but they were part of NWA.

No it does not mean X-Pac is a part of TNA. Nor is X-Pac apart of that gay little promotion called MTV Wrestling Society X. Don't you people read? Jeeze...I still say X-Pac shows at Unforgiven..End of story..

no i dont think he'll come back
but what would be tight is if big show turned on the mcmahons and became the third, ECWs member of DX. to spark things up

X-PAC IS RETURNING AND SO IS nWo coming:
cell match is going on suddenly mcmahon gets a microphone and tells hhh " i told you i got unlimited resources here dx now i just got 2 words for ya nash hall" hall n nash come everybody goes crazy nWo music hits nwo breaks cell door and comes inside but suddenly x-pacx music hits and x-pac with some randy orton and fites with nWo............ dx vs nWo it all leads to vince,shane,nash,hall the 4 of nWo against hhh,shawn,orton,pac at wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2006 I AM 100% DAMN FUKINN SURE IT WILL HAPPEN BET IT WILL HAPPEN............RUMORS DO COME TRUE........ AND IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT CLEAR IT OVER HERE.... IF U CAN SEE RATINGS ARE DROPPING AND VINCE HAS TO DO SOMETHING HOW BOUT NWO VS DX??????

Theres as much chance as Xpac coming back tonight as there is Bischoff choking on a plum stone

kurt-angle said:
X-PAC IS RETURNING AND SO IS nWo coming:
cell match is going on suddenly mcmahon gets a microphone and tells hhh " i told you i got unlimited resources here dx now i just got 2 words for ya nash hall" hall n nash come everybody goes crazy nWo music hits nwo breaks cell door and comes inside but suddenly x-pacx music hits and x-pac with some randy orton and fites with nWo............ dx vs nWo it all leads to vince,shane,nash,hall the 4 of nWo against hhh,shawn,orton,pac at wwe SURVIVOR SERIES 2006 I AM 100% DAMN FUKINN SURE IT WILL HAPPEN BET IT WILL HAPPEN............RUMORS DO COME TRUE........ AND IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT CLEAR IT OVER HERE.... IF U CAN SEE RATINGS ARE DROPPING AND VINCE HAS TO DO SOMETHING HOW BOUT NWO VS DX??????

Ok man, we get it. You think this is what's gonna happen, I've seen you post this in like three threads already. Gotta resoect that that's how ya feel, but take it easy bro.

As for X-Pac returning, I would love to see him come back tonight at Unforgiven and rejoin DX. I remember that he and Shane had a pretty good rivalry back in the day. It would make sense to do that. Hell, I'd even love to see Hall & Nash come back as well to make the Kliq an official stable on TV.

how about an evolution reunion under DX Shawn,HHH,Orton, and Batista....vs nWo Hall, Nash, Big Show, X-Pac.......yea I know it wont happen but gotta admit that would be a good damn match for Survivor Series!

:wwf: batista is on smackdown hunting down the Chapionship......and orton hates triple H...as for Waltman......He is As Likely to Come Back as Goldberg and Brock Lesnar are to come back tomrrow on raw...dont count on it because the Cell Match is over :wwf:

X-Pac might be on Raw tonight, im almost positive hes coming back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back