• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stupid things people say (including gems from Tastycles' girlfriend)

Tastycles

Turn Bayley heel
Girlfriend (reading someone's facebook status): I was keeping up with a bumoo estate...

(stops reading): What's a bumoo?

Tastycles: Are you being serious?

Girlfriend: Yeah, I don't know what a bumoo is

Tastycles: Read it again

Girlfriend: I don't know what bumoo is!

Tastycles: Read the letters out

Girlfriend: B...M..W... Bumooo

Tastycles: Err...

Girlfriend: Oh! BMW!

NOTE: She'd like to point out that she thought it was a housing estate, because otherwise you'll all be saying, and I quote, "What a dumb bitch, I'm an American"

She'd also like you to know that she's drunk, and that it's her only saving grace.

One which I think might be peculiar to our little island- when asked what they are doing people will often say they are "noseying" rather than browsing or just looking around.
It funny becuase thats not what you would think it meant when you first hear it :)

Tasty I would be surprised if she ever pleasures you orally again after you just outed the fact that she has the intelect of a stick insect (wait they probably are smarter then her) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back