• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND READ THIS THREAD

JGlass

Unregistered User
So you can wish the legendary nice-guy and expert facial hair grower Theo a happy birthday!

Happy birthday brother, I hope it's a good one. Ah who am I kidding, if anybody is going to do it up on their birthday, it's you!

Full-Beards-Freestyle-5.jpg

Dare to dream kid. Happy birthday.

Thanks fellas.

As for living it up, for once my birthday is going to be simple and quiet. Just got a slow cooker and I'm gonna whip up this ravioli recipe I've had sitting in my drawer. Sausage, beef, pepperoni and cheese ravioli. It shall be relaxing.

Thanks fellas.

As for living it up, for once my birthday is going to be simple and quiet. Just got a slow cooker and I'm gonna whip up this ravioli recipe I've had sitting in my drawer. Sausage, beef, pepperoni and cheese ravioli. It shall be relaxing.

That sounds really good honestly. Damnit now you've gone and made me hungry!

But anyway, happy birthday Theo.

That sounds really good honestly. Damnit now you've gone and made me hungry!

But anyway, happy birthday Theo.

Oh yeah, I've been waiting all week for this meal. Honestly I've become quite the chef since preparing a weekly menu here at La Casa De Beard. I mean I could already cook, but I'm expanding my game. Now I sound like a major douche boasting about my cooking abilities. Oh well, fuck it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back