Stone Cold at Wrestlemania 18

i think the hall austin match was pretty good, hall is a top 5 worker in the ring just look at all the classic matches he had when he had the ic belt, aka the worker title. and all the bs for hogan not jobbing for austin, and he wound up jobbing for the rock, what is wrong with that picture

i think the hall austin match was pretty good, hall is a top 5 worker in the ring just look at all the classic matches he had when he had the ic belt, aka the worker title. and all the bs for hogan not jobbing for austin, and he wound up jobbing for the rock, what is wrong with that picture

If you were twice as smart as you are now, you'd be absolutely stupid.

Seriously Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today.

Damn..

Scott Hall is a Top 5 worker???? WTF??

Sure he was good in his day.. but top 5 of all time???

What about Ric Flair, HBK, Undertaker, the Von Erichs, Stone Cold, Bret Hart, Jericho, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Jake Roberts, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guererro, Rick Martel, Great Muta, Nick Bockwinkle, Macho Man, Owen Hart, Ricky Steamboat etc ???

They were better than Hall.

But in regards the OP's question, why Stone Cold had to wrestle Hall is because he didn't want to job to Hogan. So Hogan got Rock, and to keep the NWO angle alive he fought Hall. Rock pinned Hogan but Hogan was over HUGE.

Hall was not a bad talent at all.. he was still a draw then. (Hell the whole NWO thing was hot when all this went down.) But to put him in the top 5 all time???

Pass me some of what you're smoking please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back