• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stand-up comedy

I don't use this word lightly but Eddie Murphy is a cunt, a racist, homophobic, mysogynistic cunt. He's a poor man's Richard Prior and can go fuck himself.

I'll agree with a poor man's Richard Pryor.

He and Carlin are arguably the two best ever. Arguably.

Kinison is up there too. I do need to try and find some Lenny Bruce, or at least his Carnegie Hall album.

I don't use this word lightly but Eddie Murphy is a cunt, a racist, homophobic, mysogynistic cunt. He's a poor man's Richard Prior and can go fuck himself.

I sincerely disagree with this... Richard Pryor even loved Eddie Murphy...

Racist? Not so...

Homophobic? Nope.

Misogynistic? Hardly...

It was all part of his act... Look it up.

I despise most black comedians. I like Pryor, Chappelle, and Katt Williams, but the majority of them just rely on race too much. Donald Glover is pretty funny though.

I despise most black comedians. I like Pryor, Chappelle, and Katt Williams, but the majority of them just rely on race too much. Donald Glover is pretty funny though.

This, though take out Katt Williams and I'm not familiar with Donald Glover's stand-up work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back