Spring Cleaning??

King_of_Swing1520

The King of Swing
many times after mania there is a "spring cleaning". a lot of guy get cut to make way for a new group of potential young stars. now the past two years there have been very very few cuts from the wwe roster. if you go on the wwe website and sift through their list of superstars there are currently 61 male performers; 20 of which either currently hold or have held the wwe and/or world heavyweight championship; and of these 20, 5 are considered part timers.

so heres your current roster. and its time to clean house and make way for the next wave of nxt talent to be brought up. make your cuts.

now there are some talent like alex riley or camacho who don't need much of an explanation as to why they are to be cut (seeing as how they are rarely used anyway) but for someone like kofi kingston or santino marella that are regulars on tv give some reasoning behind it.

"Main Eventers" (current or former world/wwe champion)
alberto del rio
big show
brock lesnar (part time)
chris jericho (part time)
christian
cm punk
daniel bryan
dolph ziggler
the rock (part time)
the great khali
jack swagger
john cena
kane
mark henry
the miz
randy orton
rey mysterio
sheamus
triple h (part time)
the undertaker (part time)

"the undercard"
alex riley
antonio cesaro
big e langston
bo dallas
brodus clay
camacho
cody rhodes
curt hawkins
damien sandow
darren young
david otunga
dean ambrose
drew mcintyre
epico
evan bourne
ezekiel jackson
fandango
heath slater
hunico
jey uso
jimmy uso
jinder mahal
jtg
justin gabriel
kofi kingston
michael mcgillicutty
primo
r truth
roman reigns
ryback
santino marella
seth rollins
ted dibiase
tensai
titus o'neil
tyson kidd
wade barrett
william regal
yoshi tatsu
zack ryder

Just seeing this quickly as I was looking at posts, I just find it hilarious how The Great Khali is a main eventer.

I understand that he was a world champion but now, just look at him. He is a jobber and should NOT be called a main eventer IMO. I just don't get how WWE could screw him up this much.

Just seeing this quickly as I was looking at posts, I just find it hilarious how The Great Khali is a main eventer.

I understand that he was a world champion but now, just look at him. He is a jobber and should NOT be called a main eventer IMO. I just don't get how WWE could screw him up this much.

haha trust me i didn't want to put khali, miz, or rey in that list but i just thought it would be a good way to divide the roster. you could argue ryback should be on the "main eventer" list but since he hasn't won "the big one" yet i left him out.

Looking at the list, there are certainly several names that jump out as just being dead weight at this point. If they're currently down in NXT being used to help get over & develop other wrestlers, then that's fine in my opinion. At least they're being used for something.

Bo Dallas - The kid's just not ready. The few times we saw him is enough to show that he needs more work. He's only 22 years old and has spent the entirety of his wrestling career working in WWE developmental. He either needs to be let go so he can go out and gain experience on the indy scene or sent back down to NXT because he's not ready to be on the main roster.

JTG - If anyone has hung on in WWE for much longer than he should, it's this guy. He's generally relegated to Superstars or the occasional job on Raw or SD!, but that's as far as his career is going. Frankly, the guy just isn't all that good and I'm amazed WWE has kept him on as long as he has.

Hunico - I'm not sure if Hunico is currently down in NXT or not. The last time I recall seeing Hunico on WWE television as on Raw 1,000 when he & Curt Hawkins were given the Tombstone from Kane & Taker. Hunico is fairly close to 36 years of age and he's just not done much of anything in his wrestling career in or out of WWE. He's not awful in the ring, but I just don't see anything overly special about the guy. Same with Camacho.

David Otunga - I know that Otunga isn't going anywhere but he's just not that good in my opinion. I created a thread a while back stating that I respected the guy for not wanting to ride Jennifer Hudson's coat tails to fame, which is why she's hardly ever been mentioned on WWE television as far as her connection to Otunga goes. Otunga has a great physique but the guy's just not that good of a wrestler.

The Great Khali - You really need an explanation?

Hornswoggle - Even less of an explanation required.

Jinder Mahal - Of the three members of 3MB, Mahal has impressed me the least. There's genuine ability & potential in Heath Slater & Drew McIntyre, but I simply don't see it with Mahal. Even with this goofy "rock band" gimmick they've got going on, Slater & McIntyre at least seem comfortable in their role while Mahal blends in about as well as peanut butter & mayonnaise. Whether it be on the mic or in the ring, Mahal is clearly the weak leak of the group.

R-Truth - It's no secret that Ron Killings' best days are behind him. He's 41 years old, so it's highly unlikely that his career is going to hit the stratosphere going forward. Truth's in great shape and has a lot of genuine love for wrestling and he's a 16 year veteran. Truth is someone that, in my opinion, would be best used down in NXT training talent at this point in time. I think there was a time in which Truth could have been turned into a major player by this point. However, it looks as though Truth is now gone back to his one dimensional singing & dancing babyface that says "What's Up?!?!"

Well first of all I hate to see anyone lose their jobs especially in this tough economy! But WWE is indeed a business and they need to turn a profit so in no Particular Order here are guys they could do without

Alex Riley: Where the hell is this guy at anyway? I guess supposedly he was well on his way up in the company when he beat miz in the summer of 2011 or 2010! Then i guess he pissed off a top executive or a WWE star Cough Cena Cough! Then that was that. If he isnt being used at all why not release him? No one would miss him

Great Khali: Uhhhhh do i need to explain this one? The guy week after week after week comes out Dances like an Idiot and hasnt won a important match since the Kennedy Administration. Yes i know once upon a time he was WHC but that was along time ago. He can barely walk looks like he is gonna topple over when he does walk. Clearly his body cant take it anymore WWE should just release him so he can go back to India and make movies!

Hornswoggle:OMG how in the fuck does this puke still have a job is beyond me. He,to me is the worse annoying character ever to grace the WWE ring! He brings nothing he is nothing and i wish WWE would just can his ass already. THe only enjoyment i get from him is when Mark Henry beats him up or big Show or anyone for that matter! How little kids like him boggles my mind also.

JTG: This guy has overstayed his welcome be is a barely a blip on the radar of the WWE. He jobs on NXT barely maybe twice a year appears on Smackdown or Raw to get annihilated. He isnt going anywhere do the guy a favor and release him.

Hunico: 36 years old really not that great of a wrestler and hasnt done anything in or out of the WWE! Again wouldnt be missed.

Sin Cara:Yes i know im in the minority on this one but where the hell is this guy at? He is always injured and in no way is he even close to being the next Rey Rey! I get it he was popular in mexico but not here. He starts to get a little steam and then he gets injured! Maybe TNA with a less hectic schedule is more ideal for Sin Cara.

R-Truth! I hate to say this one i really do. Ron Killings is 41 but in incredible shape but clearly his best days are behind him. When he was crazy talking to himself and mumbling that was pure gold. He ditched the Whats up line the rapping on the way to the ring. They should have never got rid of that gimmick he had that was gold IMO!

Bo Dallas:I say let him go for now he is way too green to be on raw or smackdown. Guy has lots of potential let him go to the Indy Scene for 3 years or so get some experience and then bring him back.

This last one pains me to say it does:

Rey Mysterio:Man i hate to say this! But he is one of the highest paid superstars but paying him to sit on his ass at home might be nice for Rey but not the WWE long term. If i were the E i say something along the lines of this! Look We appreciate all you have done for us. Your a HOF and there will be no other guy like you ever. But at the same time were going in a different direction. We like to offer you a Legends Deal. You can wrestle at wrestlemania,summerslam,Survivor Series,RR! But under your current deal we cant afford to pay you to sit at home! We are truly sorry and you always have a family here at WWE!

I think mason ryan big zeke jtg khali bourne hunico camacho dallas mahal tatsu should all go I mean really mason ryan and big zeke haven't even been there in ages hunico and camacho why they still here jtg long overdue khali way way way to long overdue bourne not worth it dallas too young and to stale in ring mahal haven't a clue why he got emploed either and tatsu should be gone aswell I was going to say of all the part timers you put in there you've put william regal is he not a part timer ?? Last I checked he was more of a part timer than lesnar jericho so why not mention it

Alberto Del Rio - I woud cut, as I feel he has no gotten over either as a fac orheel no matter how much WWE try to shove him down our throats

Christian and Rey Mysterio - Love these guys, don't miss them on TV, time to move on

Khali, Hornswoggle and William Regal - I understand keeping them for worldwide recognition, but it hurts when I watch Khali on tv. Keep Regal in a backstage role, cut Khali and Hornswoggle. As far as appeal in India, give Jinder Mahl a monster push and make him champ for a couple months, thefore making people forget Khali

Alex Riley, Camacho, Curt Hawkins, Darren Young, Evan Bourne, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Epico, pimo, Michael mcgillicutty, ted dibiase, yoshi tatsu - no explanation needed... soe of these guys would be awesome with a good push though

Antonio Cesaro - Uhoh, I just said an IWC fave should be cut. What was I thinking? I was thinking that no matter how talented he is, he is just not getting across to the universe. Sorry, but he is one of those talents who is is better off exploring other options

Brodus Clay, Tensai, Zach Ryder- I call these guys bathroom breaks

Ezekial Jackson, Mason Ryan - I would love to see these guys show up in TNA to team with Matt Morgan and destroy Aces and Eights

Ok on to my wasted talent cuts

Please Please Please Please Please Cut

Ryback - He is obviously being buried, hence never having won a PPV match, he's not Goldberg and I don't care what he does any more

finally please let go of this guy

Wade Barrett - He deserves so much more, let him thrive in another environment, stop letting him sink in the midcard, let him go

Honestly I would keep the majority of these guys around. I'm noticing that a lot of you guys are writing off talents just because they're jobbers and not in line for a major main event push any time soon. But WWE needs these guys just as much as they need the top talents. Scrap all the jobbers, and someone a little higher up like Cody Rhodes or Daniel Bryan is going to get stuck jobbing to all the new NXT talent. And that isn't going to go over well with THEIR fans. If X is jobbing, Y doesn't have to.

If it all boils down simply to making room for new talents, here's who I would cut.

Ted DiBiase - I'm cutting Ted because he's one of the guys who can "take the hit" without it hurting him all that much. What I mean is, Ted DiBiase will be Ted DiBiase no matter where he goes. By comparison, a lot of guys like Alex Riley, Zack Ryder, etc. will end up losing what little name value they have, and be forced to start over from scratch, which hurts their ability to get future bookings. I wouldn't cut these guys without being merciful enough to let them continue their careers under the names that made them famous.

David Otunga - Much like Ted Jr., David Otunga, due to his reality TV past, and connections to Jennifer Hudson, is another guy who can land on his feet. He wrestles under his real name and thus will be continue his career as "David Otunga".

The Great Khali - I didn't mind him as World Heavyweight Champion, but during that point, it didn't feel like he was being pushed to anyone's detriment. In the RAW SuperShow era, where main eventer oversaturation leads to limited midcard spots, there are other guys I'd rather see on TV than Khali. I'd cut him not only to make room, but for the sake of his own health, because he can barely move anymore.

Rey Mysterio - Mysterio has already had quite the career, but now he's very injury prone and seems to spend more time on the injured list than on TV. I'd cut him. However, if WWE doesn't want to completely write him off, they can pay him on a per-appearance basis and use him as the surprise guy in the Royal Rumble, or for the 1100th episode of RAW or something

Hornswoggle - I understand that WWE keeps him around for the kids, but he's another guy who takes TV time away from the wrestlers. If WWE can't keep him around without someone else losing a spot, I'd rather cut Hornswoggle than someone who can actually work in the ring on a regular basis.

Sin Cara - Sin Cara is a failed pet project. He was a big star in Mexico, but now he's just injury prone. It's obvious that he's only around to be the "token Mexican"/"token masked guy". Just let him go.

Guys like Mason Ryan and Ezekiel Jackson may seem like fodder to be cut, but I'd rather keep them on as enhancement talent so that the more talented guys won't be stuck jobbing and can finally get pushed.

Just looking at the list the OP made, will comment where I think some wrestlers can improve or the direction they should take.

Brock Lesnar - Needs to wrestle more.
Christian - One last Main Event run before he retires.
John Cena - Needs some time off, have him lose and have a storyline injury where he recharges for a few months, have him comeback and turn heel citing lost fan Loyalty.
Randy Orton - Needs to RKO Sheamus at Extreme Rules and have him as the for him and him alone heel routine.
Rey Mysterio - Bring back the Cruiserweight title and let him retire by passing on the torch.

"The Undercard"
Big E Langston - Needs to feud with Big Show or Henry to show how much of a bad ass he really is.
Curt Hawkins, Epico, Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, Primo, Santino Marella, Sin Cara, Tyson Kidd, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder - All need the Cruiserweight Division back.
Bo Dallas, Michael McGillicutty and Ted Dibiase - Need a Fortunate Sons Stable, feud with 3MB and SHIELD would allow them to shine and move up the ladder.

"The Ones to Clear Out"
Big Show - On his last legs now, not as mobile in the ring as he used to be and whilst being over 40 it is time for him to start putting the right people over. He can still look like a monster heel, but I think he will stay till Wrestlemania in 2015 and call it quits with a 20 year career.
The Rock - It is time to s**t or get off the pot, is he a wrestler, is he a film star. Only good thing he has done in the last 3 years is give a more mainstream exposure to the WWE, but nothing else, he has only been in it for himself (Lesnar has lost to Cena and Triple H, Rock lost to Cena) and not put people over.
The Great Khali - Can barely walk half the time, and doesn't bring anything to the table other than Indian fanbase.
Mark Henry - Same as Big Show.
Triple H - Should of rode off into the sunset at Wrestlemania 29.
Alex Riley, Camacho, Ezekiel Jackson, Hunico, JTG and Mason Ryan - When were they last on Raw or Smackdown, offer nothing that the main roster doesn't offer and have had the last 2 years or so to prove otherwise.
David Otunga - Should be removed from roster and brought onto the legal team, where he can do a better job.
William Regal - Keep him as NXT commentator, but have him hang up the boots, he has faded away rather than burn out.

Who should be future-endeavoured?

Alex Riley
Zack Ryder
The Great Khali
Alicia Fox
Rosa Mendes (after the incident on tour)
Brad Maddox
JTG
Hunico
Mason Ryan

And the biggest one of all- MARK HENRY!

I have never understood why WWE have kept Mark Henry so long. He doesn't impress me one bit. His role can easily be filled by the Big Show or other behemoths. Also, he is fat. If he had the body of a David Otunga, it would make the "Strongest Man In The World" tag more impressive. But he is a lardass who must have photos of Vince McMahon in a compromising position to keep being employed by the WWE, or they fear that, if let go, he would sue for racial discrimination.

I think people are going a bit overboard with their cuts. Mark Henry is great IMO, One guy had Brad Maddox who is hilarious and should not get cut and Hunico who im pretty sure is injured at the moment, while he is old is great in the ring and I thought had a decent character.

Now for my cuts I'm not trying to pick people who have a decent position on the card but who I dont like, these are the people who I think add not much to the WWE.

Yoshi Tatsu - Never on TV, shouldve been cut last couple years guess theyre keeping him because hes foreign.

JTG - Unless you bring Shad back.

Ezekial Jackson/Mason Ryan - They are the same person just different colours, cant wrestle, cant talk - get rid of at least one.

Hornswoggle - I would cut Khali as well but i know they wont.

Guys on the edge (Di biase, primo, epico, ryder, mcgillycutty)

I presume guys that we never see on TV, like DiBiase and McGillicutty, are being used in house shows and on vehicles like NxT, right? They've been around for such a long time, waiting patiently (or not so patiently) in the back for chances that never seem to come. If WWE has no plans for them, you would think they would have been part of Spring Cleaning some years ago.

As it is, the last two years, we've waited for Spring Cleanings that never arrived. We assumed that the period after WM was ripe time for it to happen, but it never did. Personally, I look at the roster list offered by the OP and feel it's pretty lean; maybe WWE has long since trimmed the bloated personnel list of the past and has things pretty much the way they want, given the needs of a road troupe that travels the entire year.

Sure, we can always pick out a few folks to get rid of, especially since there's a need to bring new people up to the main team.....but I don't know that a Spring Cleaning is needed; it could be that simple attrition will thin the roster enough to allow new folks to be promoted.

So, that's what I'm calling: for the third year in a row, we'll be waiting for a trimming that never comes.

I have never understood why WWE have kept Mark Henry so long. He doesn't impress me one bit. His role can easily be filled by the Big Show or other behemoths. Also, he is fat. If he had the body of a David Otunga, it would make the "Strongest Man In The World" tag more impressive. But he is a lardass who must have photos of Vince McMahon in a compromising position to keep being employed by the WWE, or they fear that, if let go, he would sue for racial discrimination.

This made me laugh. How dare they slap the "World's Strongest Man" tag on a fat guy! On a related note, Kurt Angle's gold medals gimmick would be a lot more impressive on guys like Lesnar, Triple H, or even Batista. At least they look like Olympic athletes.

As far as cuts, I would drop the little guys in tag teams. The Uso brothers and Primo and Hunico are prime candidates. They're not special enough to stand out alone in a cruiserweight division, and realistically they don't have the physique or the wrestling skills to overcome the "hot tag" from a mixed pair of singles wrestlers (ie Bryan and Kane).

Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio are old, injured, and stale (because they are one-trick ponies). Great Khali can barely move, and the giant gimmick isn't very imposing when most of the main eventers are visibly stronger.

I can't remember the last time I saw Ted Dibiase on television apart from a commercial for some terrible WWE movie. No need to prolong the inevitable unless it keeps his father tied for an annual 30 second cameo to stuff a hundred dollars in someone's mouth.

Finally, Bo Dallas does nothing for me at all, and I would not miss him if I never heard the name again.

Thats a long list for me to think of any cuts, I agree with most of everyone elses though.

One thing I gotta say is that looking through this everyones cutting khali otunga and hornswoggle sadly, in terms of business these 3 are gonna be there for life

hornswoggle for the kids, khali for the crowd to dance, and otunga for uhh "mainstream exposure"

thats how you make it in wwe kids, be 3 ft tall, wear some silk red pants and hardly be able to walk, and bang a thick phat ass singer bitch.

This made me laugh. How dare they slap the "World's Strongest Man" tag on a fat guy! On a related note, Kurt Angle's gold medals gimmick would be a lot more impressive on guys like Lesnar, Triple H, or even Batista. At least they look like Olympic athletes.

As far as cuts, I would drop the little guys in tag teams. The Uso brothers and Primo and Hunico are prime candidates. They're not special enough to stand out alone in a cruiserweight division, and realistically they don't have the physique or the wrestling skills to overcome the "hot tag" from a mixed pair of singles wrestlers (ie Bryan and Kane).

Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio are old, injured, and stale (because they are one-trick ponies). Great Khali can barely move, and the giant gimmick isn't very imposing when most of the main eventers are visibly stronger.

I can't remember the last time I saw Ted Dibiase on television apart from a commercial for some terrible WWE movie. No need to prolong the inevitable unless it keeps his father tied for an annual 30 second cameo to stuff a hundred dollars in someone's mouth.

Finally, Bo Dallas does nothing for me at all, and I would not miss him if I never heard the name again.

Erm, I'm sure that IF Triple H, Brock Lesnar or anyone else had actually won a Gold Medal at the Olympics they would have used it... but they didn't... but Kurt Angle did.

It's the standard annual list and there are a lot of candidates - as a good rule of thumb if they haven't been seen on TV for some time without an injury then they are "at risk" but even then that's not a strong guarantee, a lot of the "lower" talents will be on quite small contracts and may still be valuable in terms of NXT or putting talent over when they make the main roster.

Someone like Mason Ryan or Zeke seems a no brainer to go - but he has a "look" that is valuable for putting certain wrestlers over, ones of similar size or even smaller men in that "underdog" fashion.

Someone like Ted DiBiase has name recognition and ultimately a strong ability in the ring, will WWE risk upsetting legends like Ted DiBiase Sr. who they still like to use by releasing his son? Probably not, but doesn't mean he'll get a good contract but realistically it would only take another stable to get him back into the mix - I'd put him with Bray Wyatt when he comes up, he's a perfect candidate to be "culted" if that's the way they go, renouncing the DiBiase name etc...

Someone perhaps more at risk would be the McGillicutty's of the world. As someone said he has been around forever and not only do they not use him but they don't even use the Perfect connection. Sadly I think Dolph Ziggler is the reason, he's too much the "Mr. Perfect" in his look and act for Joe Hennig to really use it.

But make no mistake, guys like those on the lists are useful - if you are bringing in indy talent and need to get them "up to speed" with the WWE style then you need talent who have been through the process and not made it - as well as those who have.

Regarding all of the posts wondering why Hornswoggle is still around, wasn't he shown working in a backstage role on the extra material on the CM Punk blu ray? Maybe he plays some sort of vital production role, and someone just decided at some point, "Hey! You're a little person! Wanna be on TV as a leprechaun?!"

Anyways, the point I'm making is that the backstage role he may or may not have my be vital enough to explain why they keep him around.

JTG
The guy has really not done anything since his Cryme Time days and as far as I can see nothing is going to change anytime soon.

THE GREAT KHALI
If WWE are only keeping him around so fans in India will tune in to watch the show, then WWE really need to start thinking about giving Jinda a push. The guy is just terribly slow in the ring and has nothing in the way of wrestling ability.

This is NOT a list of wrestlers I do not like, this is a list of WWE employees who NEED to be FIRED! fact is it's time for a new Era, and there are too many guys in developmental.

WWE NEEDS TO FIRE:

ALEX RILEY - He blew his big shot. Say goodbye to the lame high school jock.
CAMACHO - Nobody will even notice he's gone.
CURT HAWKINS - Envies Heath Slater's spot on the roster.
EVAN BOURNE - I think he's had plenty of time in the spotlight.
JTG - The 90's have been over for 14 years.
PRIMO - a boring, wet noodle of a cruiserweight
EPICO - see above
TED DIBIASE - Never got over, can't believe he was in an Elimination Chamber
YOSHI TATSU - Sorry, Japan. Try again.

This is NOT a list of wrestlers I do not like, this is a list of WWE employees who NEED to be FIRED! fact is it's time for a new Era, and there are too many guys in developmental.

WWE NEEDS TO FIRE:

ALEX RILEY - He blew his big shot. Say goodbye to the lame high school jock.
CAMACHO - Nobody will even notice he's gone.
CURT HAWKINS - Envies Heath Slater's spot on the roster.
EVAN BOURNE - I think he's had plenty of time in the spotlight.
JTG - The 90's have been over for 14 years.
PRIMO - a boring, wet noodle of a cruiserweight
EPICO - see above
TED DIBIASE - Never got over, can't believe he was in an Elimination Chamber
YOSHI TATSU - Sorry, Japan. Try again.

Can't we keep at least one of these guys to play the "Brooklyn Brawler" perma-jobber role?

Regarding all of the posts wondering why Hornswoggle is still around, wasn't he shown working in a backstage role on the extra material on the CM Punk blu ray? Maybe he plays some sort of vital production role, and someone just decided at some point, "Hey! You're a little person! Wanna be on TV as a leprechaun?!"

Anyways, the point I'm making is that the backstage role he may or may not have my be vital enough to explain why they keep him around.

Cynical as it sounds one reason could be as sad as that he "fills the disabled quota". Totally wrong if that is the case, but is something WWE can point to and say "We have a regular character onscreen who is a little person" although to be fair Khali and Big Show would both also qualify with disabilities cos of Acromegaly.

I would like to think that he is still there because the kids like him and more to the point, he always appears very well liked in the company. In some ways he is perhaps a stereotype portrayal of a little person onscreen but what he does do he does very well and they moved away from the awful mute stuff and now he's more "playing a role and having fun" as 'Swoggle rather than actually a leprechaun, watch all that change when his dreaded movie come out...

For what small (no pun intended) contract he is on, he probably supplements his work with some backstage role for more cash. It wouldn't be the first time a wrestler, big or small has done stuff other than just wrestle for either cash or to get over with certain people or simply cos they were good at it. If he does have video/editing/TV skills and works on DVD's he'll likely get a cut so it's a good racket. Best example was Raven - when he was Scotty Polo he was pretty much revamping the WWF's TV presentation in those mid 90's and had quite a big part in switching from the old "here's what led to this match/interview" to the now staple packages. Regal has not been a "wrestler first" for years, more a trainer and unoffical agent and you'll likely see more of the veterans adopting roles other than the traditional "producer" one over the next few years.

Then keep him on in his backstage role. Don't book him as if he were a wrestler. Let one of the actual wrestlers like Riley or Gabriel tag along with Khali.

See my responses below in bold. The guys I picked are simply a waste of roster space. I didn't even know that some of these chumps are still even on the roster. Clean out the excess fat and focus more on the good parts of the roster.

alberto del rio
big show
brock lesnar (part time)
chris jericho (part time)
christian
cm punk
daniel bryan
dolph ziggler
the rock (part time)
the great khali -good luck in all your future endeavors
jack swagger
john cena
kane
mark henry
the miz
randy orton
rey mysterio - good luck in all your future endeavors
sheamus
triple h (part time)
the undertaker (part time)

"the undercard"
alex riley - good luck in all your future endeavors
antonio cesaro
big e langston
bo dallas - good luck in all your future endeavors
brodus clay
camacho - good luck in all your future endeavors
cody rhodes
curt hawkins - good luck in all your future endeavors
damien sandow
darren young
david otunga
dean ambrose
drew mcintyre
epico - good luck in all your future endeavors
evan bourne - good luck in all your future endeavors
ezekiel jackson
fandango
heath slater
hunico - good luck in all your future endeavors
jey uso
jimmy uso
jinder mahal
jtg
justin gabriel
kofi kingston
michael mcgillicutty -good luck in all your future endeavors
primo
r truth
roman reigns
ryback
santino marella
seth rollins
ted dibiase
tensai - good luck in all your future endeavors
titus o'neil
tyson kidd
wade barrett
william regal
yoshi tatsu - good luck in all your future endeavors
zack ryder

The main three that come to mind who I would completely get rid of are Camacho, Hunico, and JTG. There's no point in keeping JTG if he never does anything. Unless someone on here randomly mentions him, I'll forget he even still has a job at WWE. This guy never does anything and ever since Shad left he has not been worth watching. JTG should be the first to go. They don't even need him as a jobber if they already have guys like Yoshi Tatsu who can pull off the role better and are more entertaining to begin with.

Then there's Camacho. Utterly pointless and awful. I'd get rid of him immediately. Hunico can go too, unless he can go back to being the evil counterpart of Sin Cara. After he got unmasked he has been absolutely horrendous. Either bring back the evil counterpart to Sin Cara and have those two feud again to regain fan interest in Hunico or get rid of him as well. There is also Alex Riley. While I personally would not WANT to get rid of him, I see him in being significant danger of being cut at the next roster cleanup. He hasn't been relevenant since his feud with The Miz. Had he been booked better by being given ANY type of storyline after that feud, and had he not gotten in trouble with the law, then he may be better off now. What a waste of such an awesome entrance theme.

I wouldn't really cut anyone else. They all fit into the bigger picture somehow. The divas all need to stay, regardless of talent or lackthereof. The tag team division's holes can be filled with teams made up of all the wrestlers who have nothing else to do. Maybe we will not see any roster cuts this year. They should focus more on finding somewhere for everyone on the roster to fit in somehow first and only get rid of wrestlers who do not bring anything to the table. If they contribute anything at all, they are worth keeping around. For now, anyway.

Can't we keep at least one of these guys to play the "Brooklyn Brawler" perma-jobber role?

I think Zack Ryder and Santino trade off being the new Brawler. Tommy Dreamer was the true successor to Brawler a few years ago, jobbing to EVERYBODY in ECW, when he finally won the ECW title I laughed, and KNEW the fed was about to get canned, why else would the biggest jobber ever become CHAMP???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back