• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring Cleaning in Autumn

Its not the same without Johnny Boy calling them and saying "Hey kid, best of luck in your future endeavors". :(

Emma is surprise. Got 2 matches with Asuka only to get fired a week later, would be interesting to hear a story about that. Later two are not really surprises. They were just waiting to be fired long time ago.

I enjoyed the Franchise Players, and I'm thankful they had the presence of mind not to turn Darren Young into a gay joke.

Emma leaving is horrible really. Only means someone of note will have to job in her place to get talent like Asuka over. Nia is gone too so there goes that.

Summer Rae's legs will be missed.

Not sure why they released Emma.

I thought they may could have reunited the Primetime Players sometime in the future, but it's no big deal.

As for Summer, well she looked great. That's about all she had going for her unforunately.

Summer Rae looks to be transitioning to a modelling career, so good on her.

Emma has the chance to test her wrestling acumen outside of the WWE, given her experience and talent. I'll be interested to see how she fairs. I hope her career goes down the same path Cody and Drew took.

Not sure how Darren will fair, though. Good in the ring but never excelled at anything. Jack of all trades.

Side Note: The dream of having the original Women's revolution stable up (Paige/Emma/Summer) against the Four Horsewomen is no longer. It shall forever remain an internet wet dream.

Quick, let's make some release predictions. I'll go first

The Cruiserweight Division

None of these would surprise me:

Heath Slater
Rhyno
Curt Hawkins
The Colons
Apollo Crews
Titus O'Neil
Dana Brooke
David Otunga
James Ellsworth
The Ascension
JoJo
Lana
Mike Kanellis
Maria Kanellis
Mark Henry
Mickie James
R-Truth
Sin Cara

None of these would surprise me:

Heath Slater
Rhyno
Curt Hawkins
The Colons
Apollo Crews
Titus O'Neil
Dana Brooke
David Otunga
James Ellsworth
The Ascension
JoJo
Lana
Mike Kanellis
Maria Kanellis
Mark Henry
Mickie James
R-Truth
Sin Cara

While I agree with alot.of those I have to disagree with Mike/Maria Kannelis. I do feel the WWE would be smart to get them go as their time.with the company has been a train wreck.

But right now they're untouchable due to PR standards. It's no longer the days when the injured wrestler gets fired over the phone while he's injured (Stone cold) now days you keep that guy employed till he's healthy, don't use him for half a year, then let him go because you "have nothing for him" that way you don't get the negative PR that hurts your public image.

Maria is pregnant and Mike is in rehab for pain killers. WWE can't fire them right now because it will look bad.for the company. Due to their issues they're likely to never be used much again, but they have jobs until everything going on with them is old news, then they get the axe.

So while they deserve to be fired for coming in to a large roll and screwing it all up within weeks, they will be kept on payroll untill it doesn't make WWE look bad for firing them. I think it's the reason Darren Young was kept on till now, because WWE didn't want people saying they fired the guy that came out of the closet. So they waited till everyone forgot all about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back