Spoilers: TNA's super epic awesome donkey dick surprise

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Just to point out ******ism(ism)

Sting just made his official return to TNA during the Impact taping in Fayetteville, NC, winning the TNA championship from Jeff Hardy.

Sting's return and the title victory was first reported this past week here in PWInsider.com's Elite section.

See how that didn't reveal in the mouseover? There's no need to put a bunch of derpy spam at the beginning of the post

fuck

I like you mintberry..you are an ass.but the good kind of ass the kind you wanna squez-nevermind

Now my ranting and raving in the TNA thread doesn't look so bad, huh?

I thought Sting was going to come back, but taking an angle WWE did and replacing the date does not make it original and isn't smart. People are just going to say that they got by on a WWE angle.

I have read from a couple spoilers that the place popped, but it's Sting like, what would you expect? But that's just a ridiculous way to bring him back, God damnit TNA will never leave the WWE alone!

I still stand by that they shoulda revealed it (They're revealing his return tonight) LAST Thursday, if contract shit was done, just to try and hit 2/21

Also, I think I just got raped

Oh, give me a break.

If Sting showed up on Raw last Monday and beat the Miz for the WWE Championship, everyone would be jizzing in their pants. However, since it happened in TNA, it's just "******ed."

I'm not even a big TNA fan, but it makes fucking sense to do something big with Sting right now considering he has had the most hype and momentum in the last few weeks than he has had in YEARS. Why not try and capitalize on it by bringing Sting back and have him feud with the biggest name already in the company, Jeff Hardy?

Oh, give me a break.

If Sting showed up on Raw last Monday and beat the Miz for the WWE Championship, everyone would be jizzing in their pants. However, since it happened in TNA, it's just "******ed."

I'm not even a big TNA fan, but it makes fucking sense to do something big with Sting right now considering he has had the most hype and momentum in the last few weeks than he has had in YEARS. Why not try and capitalize on it by bringing Sting back and have him feud with the biggest name already in the company, Jeff Hardy?

I agree with you, but they have actually taken the WWE promo and have changed it, to bring him back in TNA. It kind of glorofies WWE as much as it does TNA.

At least this will hopefully shut up the little critics who kept making their conspiracy theories that "Sting MAY STILL show up in WWE!!!" But then with this new bit of information, comes all the 2 sided debate, its either a good thing or a bad thing. So it will never end, this battle rages on... he will be an endless source of malarkey, :disappointed:

Although it does kinda make sense.... Good Face paint...vs Evil face paint... good clown vs evil clown. I think TNA could be on to something.

Yeah, it's great. One issue. It completely shits on everything currently going on. Is Anderson gonna wrestle Sting now?

So much for it being a "parody."

Oh, give me a break.

People don't want to see Sting.

People want to see Sting in the WWE, for a legendary feud leading up to a WM match.

(Thank Doc for that)

Wait, so Sting returned.. on 2/24? :shrug: Maybe he circled the wrong date on his calendar. Surely that's it. I mean, literally hundreds of you were 100% sure he was debuting on 2/21, so you can't ALL be wrong, right?

Yeah, it's great. One issue. It completely shits on everything currently going on. Is Anderson gonna wrestle Sting now?

No he gets to play the edgy tweener that pops into the ME everytime one of the real champions isn't healing his old body or fighting off drug charges. Or RVD.

It's just like I said. TNA's going for the "quick fix" which might garner some buzz for one show and then die down to a low murmur. What about all the stuff they've got going on? Now we're going to be witness to another quick shuffle in the stories again w/no coherency whatsoever. Great "biggest surprise of the year-guaranteed!"

I said it already, Sting in TNA is not a surprise. It's the rule. The exception to said rule would have been the opposite, hence a "surprise". This is just same old, same old, par for the course. (And the fact they over-promoted yet again...)

Sure it's probably smart to capitalize on the Sting buzz. But a lot of that has already died since 2-21 has come and gone. Now it's more like "Oh, well I kinda figured that was going to happen..."

It's not about the promo, it's not about TNA vs. WWE, it's not about TNA fans pointing and laughing at WWE fans or vice versa. It was about people hoping beyond hope that they would be a part of something fresh, new, and exciting. About witnessing something legendary that they could look back on and say "I saw/was there when that happened!"

There was a much bigger picture to it all, but it seems everybody's content to just taking potshots at one another. At the end of the day, we're all still professional wrestling fans.

I agree with what Mozz said. After his BFG match with AJ, I couldn't care less about Sting in TNA. I want Sting in the WWE. There's a novelty there. This does nothing for me. Smart move, but it doesn't capture my interest in Sting like it's designed to.

WWE has the budget to give Sting an awesome entrance. That's all I wanted to see. That's why I'd have been happy - shit, more than happy - to have Punk come down from the rafters dressed as Sting with his old WCW music playing. That's all Sting is to me - make-up and an entrance.

I really dig and appreciate the fact that Sting remains to be the only really big wrestling star from the last 25 years to never step foot in a WWE ring. And a big part of me hopes that'll be the case forever.

I appreciate disdain for Vince McMahon's vision as much as anyone, but TNA is such a mess that it's hard to get excited about anything. Couple that with the apathy I sensed from the audience when I caught the main event last night, and it's a tepid, emotionless mess. At least Triple H and Undertaker's awful segment this week got most people to care. When RVD and Kurt Angle had their epic stare-down last night, I felt nothing. That's not good.

Smartest move by TNA in months.

However, I'm getting really sick and tired of these "returns" always getting top billing and resulting in titles just being handed over to men who haven't set foot in a ring in months. Fuck, at least put it on a PPV or something... make the audience PAY for it.

Smartest move by TNA in months.

However, I'm getting really sick and tired of these "returns" always getting top billing and resulting in titles just being handed over to men who haven't set foot in a ring in months. Fuck, at least put it on a PPV or something... make the audience PAY for it.

The people in attendance paid for it. Much to my own shock.

Oh and I paid for it. With heavy criticism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back