SPOILER ALERT [BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH]

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
Title is not a joke.

Because it's driving me crazy in every other section. Every conversation about AJ Styles for weeks now has been wrong because all the people who don't read spoilers don't know that AJ comes back, loses his title, and then fucking leaves TNA.

I can't discuss one of my favorite wrestlers in the world because of this. It is very frustrating.

It's weird, I've been watching a lot of what I've been saying, I even said in one thread, "it's not like he's leaving TNA with the title, hes already lost it", but then had to check had it aired cause I don't watch anymore before going back and edit it. AJ even says in his interview with Meltzer and Alvarez that he doesn't like the long advanced TV taping cause now nobody thinks hes gone and it's annoying him that people keep saying on his Twitter and Facebook that it's all a work.

Will one of you fine gents please explain this situation to me? One week I hear its a work, the next week I hear its not. I have no idea what is happening with AJ due to the weird ass TV taping TNA has.

AJ's contract expired a couple months back after Bound for Glory. Around the same time Hogan's did. They worked an extension for him so he could wrestle through December. They tapped 4-6 episodes (not sure) of Impact in advance which included [SPOILER ALERT] his return, and dropping the title to Magnus. His last match and appearance is next week, pre-recorded.

AJ does not have a contract with TNA. Negotiations went from "done deal" to "fell through". He wanted more money, they wouldn't give it to him. He's back with ROH on a handshake agreement, which bars him from working any place with a TV deal while he's working for them. Could be a couple months, could be as long as a couple years. Who knows.

It's weird, I've been watching a lot of what I've been saying, I even said in one thread, "it's not like he's leaving TNA with the title, hes already lost it", but then had to check had it aired cause I don't watch anymore before going back and edit it. AJ even says in his interview with Meltzer and Alvarez that he doesn't like the long advanced TV taping cause now nobody thinks hes gone and it's annoying him that people keep saying on his Twitter and Facebook that it's all a work.

uY7y2YL.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back