Spinner Belt

What does everyone think of it? I think it's like a child's toy and shouldn't be the representing the most prestigious title in the business. It should only be used when Cena is the champion (which shouldn't be at all, really) Come on wwe get a proper respectable belt!

dude its respectable...so it spins..cena is bling...bling spins.the belt is bling it spins

I think its the nicest looking belt the WWE has had in a while haha. It sure beat the old design, I mean come on, the US title looked better than the old design.

Eternal Dragon said:
No, it's not sophisticated enough for such a huge title.

Flames Out
Dragon

Says who, who names what sophisticated and what isnt, that was kinda prejudice my dude..dont hate on the spinner belt..So what you hate the smoking skull belt to? Since it aint 'Sophisticated' to be such a pretigeous belt, think before you say shit...

SUCKKKAA

JKO said:
Says who, who names what sophisticated and what isnt, that was kinda prejudice my dude..dont hate on the spinner belt..So what you hate the smoking skull belt to? Since it aint 'Sophisticated' to be such a pretigeous belt, think before you say shit...

SUCKKKAA

Who said I hate the smoking skull belt??? You cannot get any bigger than the WWE Championship, and you have it covered with bling??? I can't see old greats like Bret Hart or even Undertaker carry that kind of belt. It's pretty childish.

Flames Out
Dragon

^^ yeah its pretty childish, and also, to xrko_fu, in my opinion, that post is crazy, no disrespect but edge is a better champ, i happen to be a fan of cena, but i no hes not the best fighter in the buisness, as for the belt, i think they need to go back to the old one

i hate cena in every aspect but the title should be used as SCSA's smoking skull belt not as a main, especially WHC belt..that's insane

Eternal Dragon said:
Who said I hate the smoking skull belt??? You cannot get any bigger than the WWE Championship, and you have it covered with bling??? I can't see old greats like Bret Hart or even Undertaker carry that kind of belt. It's pretty childish.

Flames Out
Dragon

whats wrong with covering the belt in diamonds

and the belt spins because thats part of cena's gimmick cause he is suppose to be a rapper thug guy

the reason edge is walking around with that belt is because he is fueding\with cena once the fued ends if edge still has the belt it will be changed to a different belt

The attitude era belt rocked so much better than this one....

I dont even see the point in this one right now...I think it could be to make ti more "modern"

Pffffffft, it doesn't look modern, it's just stupid!! Next thing you know, they'll melt the belt down and wear it as a grill!!

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back