Speculation Regarding the Death of Chris Benoit

For f***s sake

All of you people that are trashing Benoit and saying he is a murderer and it's his fault and he deserves no respect, no mention of his affiliation with WWE, no Hall Of Fame induction etc, you are SELFISH and SICK.

Three people, a FAMILY, are DEAD for f***s sake and you're going out of your way to talk about how much of a horrible and selfish man Benoit was - try getting your f***ing priorities right and realise that three people are dead, and an extended family is ruined, do you really f***ing think they need people like you at this time?

Look,

IF Benoit did kill his wife and son before killing himself, which I personally do NOT believe is true, then there were obviously some really bad problems that he and/or the family were facing.
The problems were unfortunately dealt with in a very very very tragic way, which at the time very probably may have seemed the only way and the only thing to do to tackle the problems.
If this is the case then you have to feel sorry for Chris, and the family, regardless of him doing it, because the bottom line is they had problems which was so unfortunate for such a beautiful family and sadly there was a bad solution to them.

I'm not saying that killing a wife and a seven year old child is right but the fact is, you're saying a load of s*** about Chris and treating it as if he wanted to kill his seven year old son, he wanted to, he wanted to so much, he is a sick man, he wanted to kill his son and he did.. etc etc. - for f***s sake people, if he did do it then it very likely wasn't a case of WANTING to do it, it was a case of thinking he HAD to do it, as there was no other solution to the problems he/they were facing.

Besides, this very well may NOT have been a murder-suicide.
I do not believe the authorities have got it right, I believe they have got it IMMENSELY wrong.
This whole situation and the activity the last few days has been very suspicious indeed, and I believe that there is a whole lot more to this than is being documented.
I believe the authorities have got this totally wrong.
It could have been anything in the entire world for goodness sake, anything.
Yes the authorities have crime labs and forensics, but that can only do so much despite what they say.
Think about it, you can die from a one foot high fall, you can drown in a puddle of water, you can choke on the smallest grain of salt, there literally are THOUSANDS of ways they could have died.
Also, are the authorities so f***ing dumb? It is NOT hard to fake a murder-suicide, jesus f***ing christ.
A murderer walks in, murders them all, writes a note claiming to be Benoit, removes all trace of their presence, and walks away. It is NOT difficult for heavens sake. Yes it very may well take a mastermind, but we do have masterminds in the world you know.

This is a horrifically sad and upsetting tragedy, we have lost CHRIS BENOIT FOR F***S SAKE, and his family, under most saddening cirumstances, and all you care about is f***ing disrespecting him.

You cheered him one second, and now you're the complete opposite.

I bet you wouldn't have done that to Eddie Guerrero would you? As his past difficulties were so openly documented.

But it doesn't make a difference, they were equal.

Shouldn't we be keeping to ourselves about this and mourning, rather than disrespecting Chris and stirring up s***?

No one should disrespect Benoit one bit, if you disrespect him then YOU are selfish and horrible person.

Chris Benoit was one of the nicest human beings you will ever have met.
He was a good person, a good performer, a good husband, and a good father.

IF he did it, it doesn't take away how much of a good husband and father he was, there were problems that none of us could even comprehend, let alone deal with.

Just stop with all the s*** because you're being disrespectful selfish bastards.

We have suffered a tremendous loss, and I cannot come to terms with it, I didn't ever want to re-live the Guerrero tragedy from 2005, and now this is just horrific.

We need to mourn and stick together, and remember Chris Benoit, a beautiful man.

Forget whether he did it or not, people have problems.

Chris was an amazing man and I never imagined this would happen.

Why Chris? Why now?

It's so random and so so very tragic.

I am not in the right frame of mind to sufficiently explain my thoughts, and this post has been pretty sketchy.

I'm leaving it here.

Does anyone agree with me?

Chris, you were a great man. I never imagined this, I am heartbroken.
I love you.

And I will ask you the same thing i asked another person on here- Did you know Benoit personally? If not there's no way you can know how he was in private..Your'e calling him a great husband,father,person based on what you know of his public life...You have the right to feel any way you choose but the evidence points to him being guilty and all the denial in the world on your part won't change it...

For f***s sake

All of you people that are trashing Benoit and saying he is a murderer and it's his fault and he deserves no respect, no mention of his affiliation with WWE, no Hall Of Fame induction etc, you are SELFISH and SICK.

Three people, a FAMILY, are DEAD for f***s sake and you're going out of your way to talk about how much of a horrible and selfish man Benoit was - try getting your f***ing priorities right and realise that three people are dead, and an extended family is ruined, do you really f***ing think they need people like you at this time?

Look,

IF Benoit did kill his wife and son before killing himself, which I personally do NOT believe is true, then there were obviously some really bad problems that he and/or the family were facing.
The problems were unfortunately dealt with in a very very very tragic way, which at the time very probably may have seemed the only way and the only thing to do to tackle the problems.
If this is the case then you have to feel sorry for Chris, and the family, regardless of him doing it, because the bottom line is they had problems which was so unfortunate for such a beautiful family and sadly there was a bad solution to them.

I'm not saying that killing a wife and a seven year old child is right but the fact is, you're saying a load of s*** about Chris and treating it as if he wanted to kill his seven year old son, he wanted to, he wanted to so much, he is a sick man, he wanted to kill his son and he did.. etc etc. - for f***s sake people, if he did do it then it very likely wasn't a case of WANTING to do it, it was a case of thinking he HAD to do it, as there was no other solution to the problems he/they were facing.

Besides, this very well may NOT have been a murder-suicide.
I do not believe the authorities have got it right, I believe they have got it IMMENSELY wrong.
This whole situation and the activity the last few days has been very suspicious indeed, and I believe that there is a whole lot more to this than is being documented.
I believe the authorities have got this totally wrong.
It could have been anything in the entire world for goodness sake, anything.
Yes the authorities have crime labs and forensics, but that can only do so much despite what they say.
Think about it, you can die from a one foot high fall, you can drown in a puddle of water, you can choke on the smallest grain of salt, there literally are THOUSANDS of ways they could have died.
Also, are the authorities so f***ing dumb? It is NOT hard to fake a murder-suicide, jesus f***ing christ.
A murderer walks in, murders them all, writes a note claiming to be Benoit, removes all trace of their presence, and walks away. It is NOT difficult for heavens sake. Yes it very may well take a mastermind, but we do have masterminds in the world you know.

This is a horrifically sad and upsetting tragedy, we have lost CHRIS BENOIT FOR F***S SAKE, and his family, under most saddening cirumstances, and all you care about is f***ing disrespecting him.

You cheered him one second, and now you're the complete opposite.

I bet you wouldn't have done that to Eddie Guerrero would you? As his past difficulties were so openly documented.

But it doesn't make a difference, they were equal.

Shouldn't we be keeping to ourselves about this and mourning, rather than disrespecting Chris and stirring up s***?

No one should disrespect Benoit one bit, if you disrespect him then YOU are selfish and horrible person.

Chris Benoit was one of the nicest human beings you will ever have met.
He was a good person, a good performer, a good husband, and a good father.

IF he did it, it doesn't take away how much of a good husband and father he was, there were problems that none of us could even comprehend, let alone deal with.

Just stop with all the s*** because you're being disrespectful selfish bastards.

We have suffered a tremendous loss, and I cannot come to terms with it, I didn't ever want to re-live the Guerrero tragedy from 2005, and now this is just horrific.

We need to mourn and stick together, and remember Chris Benoit, a beautiful man.

Forget whether he did it or not, people have problems.

Chris was an amazing man and I never imagined this would happen.

Why Chris? Why now?

It's so random and so so very tragic.

I am not in the right frame of mind to sufficiently explain my thoughts, and this post has been pretty sketchy.

I'm leaving it here.

Does anyone agree with me?

Chris, you were a great man. I never imagined this, I am heartbroken.
I love you.

I totally agree with you. If Benoit did do these things then so be it. It has absolutely nothing to do with you idiots who are comdemning a dead man for what he did. I despise you all

I totally agree with you. If Benoit did do these things then so be it. It has absolutely nothing to do with you idiots who are comdemning a dead man for what he did. I despise you all

I find it easy to dondemn somebody who killed a child. But that's me. He was a great wrestler. There's no doubt about it. But he was not a good human being. I have mental health problems and so does Echelon. I cant speak for him. But I would get health if I ever got thoughts like that.

The bold part of your quote says that it doesn't matter that he possibly murdered two people. And you are the one calling people idiots for something noone has even done. I despise you.

WWE also took down ALL Benoit merchandise from their shopzone area - not sounding good now :(

Can someone tell me what song was played for the Benoit tribute video on Raw please?

Thank you

for f***s sake

here's a clever bit of logic for all you selfish f***ers:

you're trying to be all f***ing clever and smarmy asking if i knew Benoit personally

you say i'm in denial

oh, you know me personally do you? YOU F***ING PRICKS

I AM NOT IN DENIAL, YOU DONT KNOW S*** ABOUT ME SO WHY THE F*** TELL ME I DONT KNOW S*** ABOUT BENOIT

You f***ing tell me something, when the F*** in my post did i say i personally knew Chris? YEAH EXACTLY YOU F***ING LITTLE ******S

YOU THINK YOU'RE F***ING RIGHT AND YOU'RE SO CLEVER,

YOU'RE DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE S***S

The evidence is stacked against Benoit?
Well no it f***ing isnt :S :S :S :S :S

Who the f*** knows what was in Benoits mind? no one

the police dont f***ing know

but you BUM the police and believe what they say

they dont know s***, they can ASSUME, like the rest of us

they dont know for sure do they? they dont have chris to ask do they?

but you think they're right all the time when in actual fact they are no different to the rest of us

there are more than a million ways for someone to die

there are more than a million circumstances

you cant just rule them all out but one

determining what REALLY happened is categorically an impossibility.

you're forgetting something, the police are documenting what THEY think happened. bet you didnt realise that

of course it is what THEY think, they havent got anyone to ask.

you're saying how the evidence is stacked against him,

for f***s sake, IT IS AMAZINGLY EASY TO FAKE A MURDER-SUICIDE

IF SOMEONE FAKED A MURDER-SUICIDE THEN OF COURSE THE EVIDENCE IS GOING TO BE STACKED AGAINST SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY WERE FRAMED TO HAVE DONE IT THEMSELVES

jesus f***ing christ

you people are so f***ing thick

you have no idea about possibilities.

Thank you

for f***s sake

you're trying to be all f***ing clever and smarmy asking if i knew Benoit personally

you say i'm in denial

I AM NOT IN DENIAL, YOU DONT KNOW S*** ABOUT ME SO WHY THE F*** TELL ME I DONT KNOW S*** ABOUT BENOIT

You f***ing tell me something, when the F*** in my post did i say i personally knew Chris? YEAH EXACTLY YOU F***ING LITTLE ******S

but you think they're right all the time when in actual fact they are no different to the rest of us

you're forgetting something, the police are documenting what THEY think happened. bet you didnt realise that

IF SOMEONE FAKED A MURDER-SUICIDE THEN OF COURSE THE EVIDENCE IS GOING TO BE STACKED AGAINST SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY WERE FRAMED TO HAVE DONE IT THEMSELVES

jesus f***ing christ

Prisoner.

All the Benoit dedication shit has been taken off WWE.com now.

Well I think he did it. That just proves it. They've said everything without saying anything at all.

A man who's name should have been linked with greatness will instead be forever linked with notoriety. They'll be films made about this in the future.

Thank you

for f***s sake

you say i'm in denial

jesus f***ing christ

For Fucks Sake....SHUT THE FUCK UP A MAN KILLED HIS WIFE AND 7 YEAR OLD KID THIS CANNOT BE CONDONED NO MATTER WHO IT WAS!

Army ya good point, it doesnt make much sense at all, it makes more sense that his wife killed their son and he came home and killed her then himself, I watched raw and noticed that most ppl said beniot was a quit person that kept to himself in high school and in the wrestling business, he didnt let alot of people into his thinking, isnt that kinda sketchy???

This is a horrible tragedy no matter how you spin it. Let us not forget that 3 people are dead, one of which is a 7 yr old child. If he did commit this attrocity, he should not be praised or remembered fondly because murder is the worst act a person can commit. If something else happened, then that is another story. I was always a Benoit fan and am having a difficult time with this whole situation. As we have said, he is innocent until proven guilty, so that is how I'm looking at this right now.
R.I.P. Benoit family.

Ok I agreethat, yes, he does seem very guilty even though I did love him. And if its true then there is no excusing or condoning that i just don't feel like we,the fans, have enough info to actually start maing assumptions about his state of mind basedon what ppl have said about his highschool days or how quiet he was

well, I was trying to live in denile, but now with WWE.COM pulling all the tributes/merchandise and the fact that today will be buisness as usual in the WWE, I am 99% certain that benoit killed his family.

But the question now is, how will this affect the buisness?? I see a Dateline special being made about this in the very near future. How will he be remembered? I don't think I can look at another Benoit match again without thinking about this.

As I said last night, I did have an opportunity to get to know Benoit personally for a short period of time. The man was genuinely a great family man very dedicated to his wife and childern. If he did this, then it's a case of a man emotionally "snapping" and it was obviously not a case of premeditated murder. I last spoke to Chris in 2006 so I have no knowledge of what transpired last weekend but if the case was that his wife wanted to leave with Danny then I could see him "snapping" as they meant the world to him above anything else he was fiercely protective of them. He believed in loyalty to the highest degree when it came to family and friends, he'd go to ends to protect them all above his public image. One thing for sure, You never wanted to get on his bad side...I'm not sure how much I should tell you here in a public forum especially in light of recent events. So I'll stop for now.

First off, WilzyWWE, breathe and come back down to earth. Nothing can be said about Benoit as a wrestler that we don't already know. Great showman, always tried to put a show on for the fans, gave his heart and soul to the business. But, no one can make a statement about Chris' life outside of the ring unless they personally knew him.

I repespect Chris so much for what he did in the ring day in and day out, and for what he gave to us the fans. For that reason alone I prey that this isn't true. If it is true, it would be the absolut worse end possible to an otherwise outstanding carrer. If it is true, I agree, the WWE, being a "family-oriented company" should distance itself from this as much as possible. If Chris is cleared of wrong doing, then a tribute is fitting. Personally, I am with holding judgement.

Thank you

for f***s sake

you say i'm in denial

jesus f***ing christ

IMO, Celebrities/Sports Stars should not be exempt from these drastic types of actions. We got to look at this as if ANYBODY did it. If some nobody/loser did it than you would be wanting him on a stake and burn to hell for all eternity. He was one of the BEST wrestlers in the history of the business but that is the only thing I can say about him right now.

WWE must be trying to avoid more controversy by getting rid of all tributes of Benoit as it would look like they are praising a murderer. I just wonder why he did it?

Damn just watching that tribute video again. Im finding it hard to believe he killed his son, definately his wife.

Watching the part when he won the title thats a dad who is holding his son like he is the most important thing in his life. It just sounds mad doesn't it.

WWE taking everything down off their website makes me believe his unfortunately done both.

Sounds crazy - i really had never heard anyone say a bad word about Benoit and now this. Just goes to show you never know :(

As I said last night, I did have an opportunity to get to know Benoit personally for a short period of time. The man was genuinely a great family man very dedicated to his wife and childern. If he did this, then it's a case of a man emotionally "snapping" and it was obviously not a case of premeditated murder. I last spoke to Chris in 2006 so I have no knowledge of what transpired last weekend but if the case was that his wife wanted to leave with Danny then I could see him "snapping" as they meant the world to him above anything else he was fiercely protective of them. He believed in loyalty to the highest degree when it came to family and friends, he'd go to ends to protect them all above his public image. One thing for sure, You never wanted to get on his bad side...I'm not sure how much I should tell you here in a public forum especially in light of recent events. So I'll stop for now.

I highly doubt you personally knew him, come on, this is bad enough without some stupid asshole coming in here and lying. Prove that you speak the truth

I think i read somewhere that Benoit never had a history of drugs/alchol so something must have really set him off to have done something like this, its a shame you never really think it would be him but then again who knows what people think or what movitates them to do anything

the important thing is the WWE went about this in the right way last night on RAW with dropping the Vince death angle.

Has anyone every seen a family member, neighbor, etc, say about their neighbor that just murdered someone say, "You know , I always had a feeling something like this would happen, Joe was such an asshole that was just plain mean to everyone. He always had such a violent temper and would fly off the handle at the simplest things."

It is always the opposite.

Hmm, not to be bellevable, but would all this relate when they move into their new home, then the speculation of Benoit killing his wife, then son, then himself remind you of a similar movie where a caretaker went on a murderous rampage to kill his wife and son inside a hotel because something was up in the hotel. Not to cross the line, but I would think the police would have to check out the house for anything that would have caused this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back