Spawn's Interesting Fact of The Day 8-31-08

Afro-Ameri-Spawn

Houston's Hometown Hero
Okay folks, here's yet another. And Shango is going to hate me for this one.

Misssstteeerrrrr, Keennnedy......Kennedy will NEVER get a major push in WWE, as a wrestler, due to being extremely injury prone.

Discuss

stone cold and edge were/are injury prone in a way. Randy orton is injured a lot too. As long as he gets a good streak going, and people start believing in him, as well as getting a cooler theme song, id support his push

Besides the recent collar bone shit, wasn't the last time Orton was injured like 2002 or something? And when was the last time Kennedy was diagnosed? Yeah, last year.

Meh, I just wonder what the Kennedy fan club would do if they released him. Which would be stupid IMO.

stone cold and edge were/are injury prone in a way. Randy orton is injured a lot too. As long as he gets a good streak going, and people start believing in him, as well as getting a cooler theme song, id support his push

Ah, I knew someone would bring either them or Cena up. The difference is that those stars established themselves either in or near the main even picture when their injuries hit. So losing them through a release could very well come back to bite you on the ass with an immediate impact in a rival company. Releasing Kennedy at this point in his career could go either way. He could either be the next Christian or the next Chris Masters. So it could be give or take. Could you imagine Edge or Stone Cold getting released during their injuries, while they were still at the height of their popularity? Not a good idea.

Kennedy is going to go the route of Ahmed Johnson. Spawns right, the other guys were well on their way .Kennedy at this point is all hype, no substance.

I just cant see the WWE wanting to lose him. Its not like he is a jobber like Masters was. Kennedy can at least be an upper midcarder, that sells merchandise.

Nobodies saying anyhthing about firing Kennedy, just that you can't trust to push him because the guy pops every 5 months.

I just cant see the WWE wanting to lose him. Its not like he is a jobber like Masters was. Kennedy can at least be an upper midcarder, that sells merchandise.

Yeah, but if a guy goes down every time he's about to get pushed, then you waste other guys time putting them in feuds with him. I can see him retiring early to do commentary if this streak of injuries keeps up. God forbid it, because Ken Anderson is a class act, but his body can't take the WWE schedule after years of busting it up in the indies to get this chance.

Yeah, but Kennedy's faults are not his own. Hardy's have to do with his own stupidity.

IDK, the suspension during the steroid scandel was pretty much his own fault, but other than that, the injuries were just bad luck, this guy has been cursed his entire career in WWE, ever since that chair shot to Eddie it seems

IDK, the suspension during the steroid scandel was pretty much his own fault, but other than that, the injuries were just bad luck, this guy has been cursed his entire career in WWE, ever since that chair shot to Eddie it seems

Yeah, but Jeff has NEVER received a steroid influenced suspension. It's always been for pain killers and recreational drugs. I really can't remember too many injury influenced vacations that he has had. Probably because he has had more that were due to drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back