Spawn

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I was reading some of his old posts and thinking about what a douche he seems to be, and then I realized that I may be a younger, whiter version of him.

Cheer me up or tell me Spawn isn't all bad.

Last year's NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards thread is a pretty fun read ATM. This argument about kiss asses is making my morning.

Mighty NorCal said:
Murfish said:
Mods:

CM > NorCal

^
I've said this more than once. How is no one reacting to it?
becuase its akin to running around naked covered in shit screaming that giant beetles who salsa dance 24/7 told you that the sky was green and you breed unicorns.

Everyone knows what your saying is absurd, they just know you have to be absolutely fucking crazy, and unreachable, to be doing/saying it in the first place
:lmao:

Uncle Sam said:
Now, if you want to talk a truly terrible match, let's talk Flair/Michaels. Flair's been past it for what, more than a decade now? No surprises that he limped around link an elderly, arthritic donkey, not even capable of going through the motions half-heartedly like we all know he'd like to. But hey, he had Shawn Michaels. We all know he can put on good matches - at least most of us like to think so. At least the Heartbreak Kid can still go, can still last more than three minutes without losing his breath. And yeah, for a little while the match was almost bearable. And then in happened.

Early on the match, Michaels fucks up and lands ribs first on a bit of "table debris". The wind is knocked out of him, along with any sense and the desire to get Ric through his last match. What follows is Shawn Michaels just about managing to go through the motions while Flair's tired body withers away in front of him in an unrealistic fuck up of a match.

If Michaels wasn't apologising for the awful match he'd subjected Ric (and the world) to and if Flair wasn't crying for the fact that his last match was fucking atrocious, they should have been.
Do we have any matches up for best and worst of the year this year?

I've read that thread before, isn't it mostly NSL against someone?

Also, I miss Murfish.

And Spawn seemed to be an asshole. After reading the Prax thread, that much was clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back