Spawn

kieran_devlin

Getting Noticed By Management
I think Spawn is a complete idiot, go on debate me and tell me if you think he is/isnt.

I dont care if this thread is pointless either i want to know if im the only person on the planet that thinks Spawn is a waste of time and does fuck all to help the prisoners.

If Spawn tries to or does, even one word talk about how bad i am in this thread it will confirm that he is an idiot and a waste of time and does fuck all to help.

Spawn is cool in my book. We obviously disagree on the Hart USA rivalry, but that doesn't make him an idiot, it just shows wrestling is pure opinionated. I've been half assing the prison posts but I would gladly debate with him out on the main boards.

Threads like this aren't going to help you at all. I tried responding and starting a discussion with you to see if your posts were any good. They weren't terrible but Spawn definately out did you.

Fuck off i hate him, all i want to do is post some debatable stuff and get out. Well im under the impression all i have to do is post some debatable stuff and debate in other threads to get out.

I wish Spawn would leave me alone.

And do you really think this thread will lead him to leaving you alone.:smashfreakB:

This is not effective conflict resolution. If he's bullying you, than go tell the principle, or in this case, Mr. Sam. Or you could just take a different route home from school from now on. I think it would just be better if you avoided him and took the long way home from now on. Yeah, I think that's the best to handle this situation.

Kieran. From now on, just assume that anything negative said on one of Kierans threads, is targeted towards Kieran. Cuz odds are, it is targrted towards Kieran.

it's all good, I don't randomly show up and pick random fights... But I will make smart ass remarks to people like Kieran and Coco who keep feeding into other people's stuff and not have any fun with it...

Okay ive noted some of the ways to deal with the situation and its well appreciated.
Ignore him and just suck it up seems good.
What happens in the prison stays in the prison i wont say anything to the "head teacher".
I think this discussion is over.

I think Spawn is a complete idiot, go on debate me and tell me if you think he is/isnt.

I dont care if this thread is pointless either i want to know if im the only person on the planet that thinks Spawn is a waste of time and does fuck all to help the prisoners.

If Spawn tries to or does, even one word talk about how bad i am in this thread it will confirm that he is an idiot and a waste of time and does fuck all to help.

I don't give a mutha-fuck what this confirms. You little fist fucking shit muncher. I tried being nice to your ass and even joining in on your stupid little posts and patting our ******ed ass on the head and making you feel like the newly reborn woman trapped in a man's body that you are. But you see this. I let up on your mickey mouse ass for one minute and you take that minute to do something stupid like bashing me? You must be out of your half witted, swirly drenched mind to have reached down deep and pulled out the peanuts to even WANT to encourage me to keep going after your pansy ass.

So I'll tell you what. I will give you the chance to make a public apology before I start smacking the dog shit out of your punk ass every chance I get. You have 24 hours from the time I post this to comply or I will start discecting your posts so badly to show just how crappy that they are that you will shit your depends and run home crying to your crack head mother. You have 24 hours.

ya i kinda gotta agree with spawny baby, he stopped breaking balls and joined the banter...

you shoulda added a piper quote...you don't throw at rocks at a guy with a machine gun..very fitting

Whoa there Schnozzerella, Cinderfella, or whatever your name is. No need to be throwing baby around with muh name there. And next time, just a suggestion, read what you write before you push post. I like the quote, just not the bad grammar involved. Bu then again, it was Piper, so it might be a direct quote. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back