Spam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FLUFF

OK, as a few of you know...there is a HUGE problem with spamming. It is mainly in the WWE wrestling forum. There will be tons of pointless threads started (ie. what pPvs' u GOt, Howss maNNY timez DX's goen plai triks?, [and what bites my ass] NaSH COMIN TO WWE, or, Whi aint' Brocl in WWwF or EcwwW) which I hate having to thumb through and pick out a nonretarded thread to post in. My solution, warn these fucktards if any of them makes a thread that you just can tell by the title of is a ******ed one. If they do it twice, ban them. That is all!

^^^

Read the sticky that's been there for a long time. It already says zero tolerance. I myself have deleted a lot of threads and banned a lot of posters but 1) that does little to nothing when the owner doesn't do shit and JP is too busy to ip ban them. Then I get complaints cause the posters don't want to take responsibilty for their actions.

It got to the point where most of the mods just said fuck it cause it's clear (like we said from the start) that this place isn't gonna be what it used to be two years ago. I do what I can and know that the others do but it became a hassle, something that it never used to be. Too many idiots become attracted to this site and that's what a majority of the posters are while a select number, including yourself, actually attempt to contribue..

The owner bragged about quantity of posters over quality of poster when starting this back up and this is what we get. Sorry. I'll still do what I can but it's at a point where it's pointless.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh. as Fluff said F thos F**...... hey wait A MINUTE THIS COULD BE SPAM ITSELF!!!!!! YOU F**KTARD YOU RUINED MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!

Perfect examples right under you disturbed. Not including mine, lol. I thank you for your help in trying to help the problem. If there is anyway that I could become a mod in just that section, I could help out lots.

^^What is above me is a perfect example of spam. I already report this bitch once today and If he comes back after getting banned Ill report him again. And thanx Dysturbed its hard to have a conversation when ******s like Breaker 2 are members of this forum.

^^

Make sure not to respond to people like that though please. Reporting them like you did it great but if you start calling them **** and stuff that instigates them into posting more and adds to the problem.

Good idea disturbed! :Rep Added: if only there was a rep system!

Spam actually makes me wanna cry sometimes......oh wait....:icon_sad:

Yeah there is a huge problem with spam on this forum. Yesterday this guy made AT LEAST 10 threads in the General WWE Discussion. All threads contained either gay innuendos or just plain gibberish. Are their moderators appointed to certain sections?

^^^

There's a no adversiting no spam rule. How about taking resopnsibility for your own actions instead of passing them off on others and making bullshit accusations.

The IP Address is: 82.18.42.86. The host name is: cpc1-mapp6-0-0-cust597.nott.cable.ntl.com.

Try not to get hacked

Also Fluff, you are guilty of spam yourself, not in the same way, but with the posts that you tend to make that do nothing to further discussions. (read the wwe forum sticky about zero tolerance for an explanation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back