...Sorry...

Amarillo del Bosque Verde

The straightedge Irishman.
Yeah I'm pretty sure you all noticed that I was gone by now...or not o_O...But anyway sorry for being gone for like a 2 months...my parents blocked this site on my computer and my school blocks this...my parental block has since been lifted and my school unblocked this site also :D So can some give me a list of important things that happened here for the last two months? Thanks :D

Барбоса;2131884 said:
I'm guessing that you got a lot of homework done

lol yup....also like to say sorry to Pheonix for not being able to work with WZCW...but now I'm back in and I'll have my Rp done before the deadline :D

I'm assuming after two months the deadline has passed :lmao:

Granite are you like 15, cause i was hoping you were not like an adult and your parents blocked stuff on the internet.

Granite are you like 15, cause i was hoping you were not like an adult and your parents blocked stuff on the internet.

Actually I'm 16...yeah I was failing a class so my parents blocked all of my wrestling sites because they think I'm too obsessed with wrestling and that's all that's on my mind and that's why I was failing o_O

Actually I'm 16...yeah I was failing a class so my parents blocked all of my wrestling sites because they think I'm too obsessed with wrestling and that's all that's on my mind and that's why I was failing o_O

Hm understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back