• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Songs everyone recognizes

What I did here was think of songs that are mainstream, lyrics that instantly pop into my head, what gets played on nights out or at parties, and these were ones that I know everyone would have heard of in some form and I ended up with these, I could have posted more but you get the picture. And trust me, if anyone hasn't heard of one of these songs nor heard the lyrics, then you have been living under a rock!

[YOUTUBE]yjYaAO1GvE4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bBR94L1Usgs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BcL---4xQYA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hk3mAX5xdxo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]0714IbwC3HA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HVdhkaIcFSE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]vqtNGkSzh1o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KrZHPOeOxQQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FdnslnQFeN4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FJsQSb9RFo0[/YOUTUBE]

Irish...
[YOUTUBE]ifO7AwBtNjE[/YOUTUBE]​
Rock N Roll...
[YOUTUBE]d0pQVHvFqvQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​
Country...
[YOUTUBE]DaERHs8Q93E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​
Soul...
[YOUTUBE]jPnZZTVp_2A&feature=fvwrel[/YOUTUBE]​
Soundtrack...
[YOUTUBE]wFWDGTVYqE8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​
Merseybeat...
[YOUTUBE]pVlr4g5-r18&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]​
Pop...
[YOUTUBE]hCuMWrfXG4E[/YOUTUBE]​
Indie...
[YOUTUBE]rV5VmhY3-Sw&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]​
Hair...
[YOUTUBE]c56vEgA4fjU[/YOUTUBE]​
Rock...
[YOUTUBE]2ooEBJySwac&feature=fvsr[/YOUTUBE]​
And finally...
[YOUTUBE]Vbprcyxl84o[/YOUTUBE]​

Anyone else feel the need to post land of hope and glory? Only been posted twice now.

Pomp and circumstance is the full piece, land of hope and glory is the part used for Randy Savages theme (also known as the trio section).

Thank you.

Pomp and circumstance is the full piece, land of hope and glory is the part used for Randy Savages theme (also known as the trio section).

Thank you.

No problem and thanks for the proms lesson but I have never heard it correctly identified in relation to Randy, mayhaps due to lingering colony issues.

[YOUTUBE]3jYcW1nEsGk[/YOUTUBE]

Doesn't get much better than this song. Anybody who's seen Karate Kid has heard this song.

Time for some Punk

[YOUTUBE]WMGgYRGd1-E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]i5P8lrgBtcU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GqH21LEmfbQ[/YOUTUBE]

As a Jags fan, I despise that song.
Well it's a good thing then that LIKING a song has jack shit to do with this thread, now isn't it. You may not LIKE it, but you KNOW it. Can't say the same for a ton of songs in this thread.

Here's another one known by pretty much everyone, I would think.

[YOUTUBE]SLuW-GBaJ8k[/YOUTUBE]

It may not be known by name for a bunch of people, but being it's well known from a legendary movie (2001: A Space Odyssey), a legendary wrestler (Ric Flair) and is a piece from a well known composer (Richard Strauss), I'd say it fits the bill.

[YOUTUBE]3jYcW1nEsGk[/YOUTUBE]
Doesn't get much better than this song. Anybody who's seen Karate Kid has heard this song.

Love the song, love the film and love when it was used as Randy's motivational song when he faced the bigger father at the kids' baseball game in South Park but I think that the words 'The Karate Kid' will actually bring this song to most peoples minds (certainly in the UK)...
[YOUTUBE]BAj-Y6uUA_k[/YOUTUBE]​
...despite the fact it's actually from Karate Kid 2:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back