Son I Am Disappoint

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
Honestly, I expected so much more from you Jenks. I mean, you were the first one to fire a shot while I was in Prison and now you're avoiding me like the plague.

I feel like I'm on one of those horrible dates where nobody can make any proper conversation.

Say something you overhyped cunt.

You misspelled "disappointed", bro. Besides, he's probably in cult right now anyway.

You're such a fucking tool, Riaku.

Honestly, fucking Google it. ********.

EDIT: Honestly, you're so shit. You may not be right at the bottom of the food chain like Jenks, but you're fucking sitting comfortably right above him on it. It makes me want to shit carrots when I read one of your TNA ********** posts/threads.

EDIT: Honestly, you're so shit. You may not be right at the bottom of the food chain like Jenks, but you're fucking sitting comfortably right above him on it. It makes me want to shit carrots when I read one of your TNA ********** posts/threads.

Now tell us how you really feel.

Go on.

JANE WTF.

LOL. A lot of people in this thread are on my list.

Jenks is still my bitch. No lyin.

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2409433]You misspelled "disappointed", bro. Besides, he's probably in cult right now anyway.[/QUOTE]

...Woooow

It's a meme, bro

[QUOTE="iMPACT! Player" Riaku;2410415]Go on.[/QUOTE]

You're the type of TNA fuckwit that would bust a nut if your parents got you Shark Boy and Jeremy Borash to show up at your birthday.

I fucking wish you and your Puerto Rico slug-like eyebrows would get the fuck out of my existence.

You're the type of TNA fuckwit that would bust a nut if your parents got you Shark Boy and Jeremy Borash to show up at your birthday.

I fucking wish you and your Puerto Rico slug-like eyebrows would get the fuck out of my existence.
You've seen my eyebrows? Interesting. Go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back