Some suggestions please v2.0

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So suggestions regarding some great matches of 2016.

I watch WWE and TNA so no need to suggest from them. No NxT too.

And if you could tell me some source to watch the stuff you suggest, that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Omega vs Naito from G1 day 18, Omega vs Goto at G1 Day 19, both Omega vs Elgin IC title matches (Regular match at Road to Wrestling Dontaku and the ladder match at Dominion), Omega vs Tanahashi at New Beginning. Dude has been on an absolute tear this year with MOTYCs.

Okada vs Tanahashi, Nakamura vs Styles and Shibata vs Ishii were the standout matches from Wrestle Kingdom.

Okada vs Naito at Invasion Attack.

Young Bucks vs The Addiction vs Motor City Machine Guns in Ladder War at ROH/NJPW All Star Extravaganza.

Young Bucks and Adam Cole vs Will Ospreay, Matt Sydal and Ricochet at PWG BOLA night 2.

Prince Puma vs Rey Mysterio at LU's Ultima Lucha Dos.

All the NJPW stuff can be watched on njpwworld.com. ROH I believe has iPPVs available for purchase. PWG I think only has the DVDs, nothing online. LU is either on television or scheduled to start airing in the future on Samurai TV (assuming you actually live in Saitama and arent just putting that as your location to match the character your screenname is based on. Otherwise its availability is dependent on your location, as some countries have it on television and others don't).

Everything Tsunaru said...

And Bucks vs Briscoes at ROH Final Battle was a great tag match, also Lethal vs. Cody Rhodes from the same show, decent match but what happened after the match is what you want to watch.

I'm sure it's all on YouTube by now.

It ain't 2016, but I know you're on a Lucha Underground kick right now. Try finding Vampiro vs Pentagon Jr from Ultima Lucha 1.

It ain't 2016, but I know you're on a Lucha Underground kick right now. Try finding Vampiro vs Pentagon Jr from Ultima Lucha 1.
I couldn't get it from YouTube.

I'm missing Lucha Underground III too since I ain't able to find new episodes on YouTube.

By the way, thanks all of you for suggestions.

Bagpipes, I loved Cody's heel turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back