Game suggestions

Oh, and if you want an actual top tier FPS you can skip CoD and wait for Crysis 2.

The demo for that game is really really good fun. Infact in terms of sheer gameplay, it's reminds me Bad Company 2. Graphically as well it's amazing.

NBA 2K11 is a good start. If you like fantasy role-playing games, look into Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Fallout.

When you're just buying a console, you're going to be stuck with the same guys for a while. So get ones that have a lasting appeal. And I'd avoid the Rockstar games. They are fun games at first, then you realize they are all the same games, and each game's mission works in basically the same way. Gets boring fairly quickly.

The demo for that game is really really good fun. Infact in terms of sheer gameplay, it's reminds me Bad Company 2. Graphically as well it's amazing.

I haven't played Bad Company 2 but I'll take your word for it. I destroyed online. People underestimated the usefulness of invisibility. Invisibility can be a great ability when it's well-balanced and not nerfed to fuck, as it is in Halo.

MLB: The Show. You should probably wait for 2011 to come out.

I still play the one that came out in 07, can't wait to rent/buy the new one.

Oh, and if you want an actual top tier FPS you can skip CoD and wait for Crysis 2.

Definitely buying Cyrsis at some point, that game looks amazing.

What kind of games do you like? In my opinion, the only that's have must have regardless of your preferences is Bioshock. Besides that, I'd have to know what kind of games you like (I really only play action-adventure, survival horror, and shooters).

Sports, shooters, action, some rpg's, adventure and racing. I've heard good and bad things about Bioshock, I'll have to rent it at some point.

Upload your PS3 with some of your favourite albums and put in WipEout HD Fury. 1080p, 60 FPS and one of the best racing games of all time. That game is unreal.

My buddy has that game and yea, it's crazy.

NBA 2K11 is a good start. If you like fantasy role-playing games, look into Elder Scrolls Oblivion or Fallout.

Will do, the trailers for both look great.

I still play the one that came out in 07, can't wait to rent/buy the new one.

Definitely buying Cyrsis at some point, that game looks amazing.

Sports, shooters, action, some rpg's, adventure and racing. I've heard good and bad things about Bioshock, I'll have to rent it at some point.

My buddy has that game and yea, it's crazy.

Will do, the trailers for both look great.

I'm telling you right now, man, Bioshock is a must play for any gamer. Rent it ASAP. As for shooters, you can't go wrong with the Call of Duty or F.E.A.R. series (I would recommend Gears of War, but I think that's 360-exclusive). I can't stand RPGs. That being said, the one RPG that I actually like for the PS3/360 is Borderlands. It's a shooter/RPG hybrid and it fucking pwns.

*The Metal Gear games are very good, but convoluted. Don't play the fourth, unless you have played one through three.

*Bioshock is fantastic.

*Uncharted and Uncharted 2 are must plays.

*Red Dead Redeption

* SVR is fun

* Little Big Planet is very fun, but might take a while to really get into.

Just to name a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back