Some Suggestions please

Promotion having Much Wrestling Less Talking?

• TNA

• RoH

• NxT

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So i have ample time now to see some matches of 2015! Can someone please suggest me 5-7 matches which i should watch that happened in 2015! I see Raw, Smackdown & Payperviews too so no match from there! I havenot seen NxT Takeovers so you can suggest out of them! Suggest any match from other promotions too! I prefer much wrestling and less to no talking! So 5-7 matches fulfilling my need!
And by the way, Who do you think gives Much Wrestling and Less Talking?

Suggestions Please?

Bit late jumping on the bandwagon here but I just watched the NXT London Takeover. It was the first time I watched NXT but I enjoyed it. Since you have seen all the weekly shows and PPVS I'm going to suggest watching Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor.

Bit late jumping on the bandwagon here but I just watched the NXT London Takeover. It was the first time I watched NXT but I enjoyed it. Since you have seen all the weekly shows and PPVS I'm going to suggest watching Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor.

Thanks buddy! I will surely see this match especially i love both guys :rolleyes:
Any more matches please? :worship:

Bailey vs Sasha Banks (2): NXT Takeover Respect, Takeover Brooklyn

Jay Lethal vs Jay Briscoe: ROH Best in the World

Neville vs Sami Zayn: NXT R-Evolution. 2014, but still worth a watch.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Shinsuke Nakamura: NJPW G1 Climax Tournament Final

Tomohiro Iishii vs Tomoaki Honma (2): NJPW Power Struggle, New Beginning in Sendai

Fenix vs Mil Muertes Casket Match: LU Epsiode 19

Vampiro vs Pentagon Jr Hardcore Match: Ultima Lucha

ECIII vs Rockstar Spud: TNA Impact, March 13

If you like promotions based around mainly wrestling, try ROH. It's all about high-action, spot-fest wrestling. If you can handle not being able to understand anything, NJPW has the best wrestling in the world.

Bailey vs Sasha Banks (2): NXT Takeover Respect, Takeover Brooklyn

Jay Lethal vs Jay Briscoe: ROH Best in the World

Neville vs Sami Zayn: NXT R-Evolution. 2014, but still worth a watch.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Shinsuke Nakamura: NJPW G1 Climax Tournament Final

Tomohiro Iishii vs Tomoaki Honma (2): NJPW Power Struggle, New Beginning in Sendai

Fenix vs Mil Muertes Casket Match: LU Epsiode 19

Vampiro vs Pentagon Jr Hardcore Match: Ultima Lucha

ECIII vs Rockstar Spud: TNA Impact, March 13

If you like promotions based around mainly wrestling, try ROH. It's all about high-action, spot-fest wrestling. If you can handle not being able to understand anything, NJPW has the best wrestling in the world.

Thanks a lot buddy

Watch the first match and the last 3/4 matches of this years Wrestle Kingdom.

Watch Tyler Breeze vs Jushin Liger.

Not a top match of the year candidate or anything but Jushin can still go and that was a pretty cool thing to see.

It was at NXT Takeover Brooklyn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back