• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Some quick photoshop editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistoffate

WrestleZone's TNAtheist
well I had went to RAW on 1/1/07 took some pics of the set, and have been screwing around with it in photoshop, deleted everything I could on it and covered it up. anyways heres my work. lemme know what you think if its a good edit job or it blows.

before
dscf4321bg8.jpg

after
dscf4321editedcopyli4.jpg

:) :lol2:

Wow! that's really nice, i like how where you edited out theres no like 2 color gradients or just single colors even but you really look like you put some effort into this. can you tell me how you did this, i'd love to know.

Wow! that's really nice, i like how where you edited out theres no like 2 color gradients or just single colors even but you really look like you put some effort into this. can you tell me how you did this, i'd love to know.

I used photoshop cs2 in my college photoshop class. You use the clone stamp tool and then the healing brush tool to fix any color screw ups. Theres about 45min nonstop editing into it. its a breeze now. lol thanks for the compliments guys. appreciate it :icon_mrgreen:

I didn't think that was possible, but if so, that edit is super nice.

It takes a long time to master the clone stamp tool. I tried it when I started using photoshop, and its a hard tool to use. But in the end, if you do it right, the finished product looks fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back