Tatsujin's Wrestling Signatures

Tatsujin79

Dark Match Jobber
Hello i would like to, if i may share some of my signatures to everyone.

edit: i decided to include my anime sigs and i guess cant change the name of the thread

First a little backstory. I have been using the gimp and photoshop for a period of about 4-5 months. Mostly using photoshop cs2 since i have a slower computer. Mostly i have done anime based signatures because i've found the renders easier to work with allowing for more range of colors due to the nature of them. Real life work is something that i've just started making and of course the one theme that i have decided to go with is wrestling.

Since this is a wrestling forum I wont subject everyone to all the anime stuff and only post the wrestling related sigs, if anyone is interested in seeing my other sigs and works just pm me.

Oh before I forget ALL brushes and c4d are taken off of deviantart.com alot of them are in my favorites and all my renders can be found at psd-dreams.de

here is the first one:

20fb0go.jpg

This is my latest, i wanted to do a lita sig for a while and thought it would work well with the smudging tut i found

Second one:

6ycpjl.jpg

I made this matt hardy sig for a few reasons. 1. The Hardys are easily one of my top 5 favorite tag teams. 2. My identity on another site is that of a matt hardy type character 3. He is the master of mattitude and i am the master of tatsitude. I am very proud about how this one came out especially with the grunge style which can also be seen in my miz signature above.

Third one:

jqg9eh.jpg

Mr Perfect what really do i need to say. one of the greatest wrestlers, champions, technical wrestlers in history :worship: I am a huge fan. Plus this was when I was still getting used to using c4d renders (im still not a huge fan of c4d to this day)

Fourth one:

11v66as.jpg

Randy Orton, in my opinion one of the greatest wrestlers today. i made this one by request on another forum. Personally not really impressed by it but it was my second attempt at c4d plus i thought the red background and shape of the abstract layer went well with the render.

Fifth One:

2lxxvk1.jpg

this was just for fun, i saw fuel's sig here http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=123783 and decided to make an evan bourne signature, no other reason than that, ive tried playing around with different gradiants in this one but ultimately reverted back to the simple grunge style im so fond of.

-----------And here are a few of my anime work--------------

First one:

15gazar.jpg

Shinigami Sama (death) from soul eater very funny and awesome character, again playing around with c4d and faded borders in this one, you may be able to see what i mean by "allows for more range of color" as in this one i was able to use brighter colors and it still worked.

Second one:

68qzig.jpg

Gaara of the sand from naruto my favorite character besides hinata and shikimaru. Experimenting with grain and the cloth effect due to the sand nature of the character, really happy how this one turned out, simple but effective

Third one:

2wdvl02.jpg

The girls of K-ON (keion japanese for light music). this is one of my favorite anime series and just felt like doing a kawaii (cute) signature for my female DA watchers. The background effect was acheived by hit and miss experimentation and honestly i dont remember how i did it lol

Fourth one:

ds8qe.jpg

Another kawaii sig, im not sure who the character is but i thought she was cute and just had to make a sig. The background effect again was thru experimentation with polar.

Thank you for taking a look at a few of my signatures, when i have more i'll update this post, any comments, questions, concerns, or anything else is appreciated. Im always looking for critisism so i can improve myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back