A Sig for the Peeps!

Kayoh

Deciding if I want to join WZCW.
christian.png

This sig was fun to make. I started out with a black background, then added the two Christian renders, the main one and the background one. I knew I wanted the background render to blend into the actual background of the image so I made one impression of a grunge brush a little on top of him and put the layer on top of the BG render's layer but below the main one, so it'd create some depth. Then I did a little bit more grunge brushing behind everything to make a texturized background. I noticed that the background render was still sticking out like a sore thumb so I did some adjustments to everything but the main render so it'd stick out and everything else would blend better. Then I added the Christian logo, a little C4D in the background, and the border. I love cinematic borders, so sue me, lol. Anyways, I struggled a bit with the CAPTAIN CHARISMA text because it didn't ant to blend right but I love my final result on that. One other thing that I did that stands out to me is add some vertical yellow bars in the top right corner; I feel like that aspect really pulls the negative space together well. So then I just added some finishing touches and a little extra step at the end to add some depth, and I'm very happy with the end result.

I like this, Kayoh. The lighting of the Christian render looks awesome and the cohesion between the background and he works well.

Concentrating on the background alone, I like the strong texture and effects you've used and I like the way you've filled the negative space. The piece is well arranged and ticks all the usual boxes.

The only real room for improvement would be with the type work. I think you could enhance this a bit as it looks slightly pixelated around some of the edges. That's just me being overly picky though as you've done a good job with everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back