So....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
There is a picture of CM Punk sitting in the front row of the Blackhawks game this afternoon. Now, unlike the pictures posted on WZ, this picture was actually taken today and not last year. Does this mean that Punk won't be at Mania? Not necessarily. Does it further prove that the pics that WZ used as a "Major Update" last night were not from yesterday? Yes it does, even though WZ "reported" that they were pics of Punk arriving in New Orleans yesterday.

Owen_Hart.png

In his quest of bringing down the shitty gossip writers on here, he became the shittiest gossip writer of them all.

Kind of poetic, if poetry was done in Crayola.

In his quest of bringing down the shitty gossip writers on here, he became the shittiest gossip writer of them all.

Kind of poetic, if poetry was done in Crayola.

Gossip tends not to be true. What have I said that isn't true?

I'll also point out here that clearly the WZ "source" that told them the "order of matches" that they "reported" was about as reliable as the pictures for the "Major Update" that turned out to be from last year. More fine work from the "reporters" of WZ.:lmao:

Gossip tends not to be true. What have I said that isn't true?

• That Freedom of Expression/Speech has anything to do with WZ.
  • The editors and the forum are in cahoots.
  • I have multiple accounts on here.
  • Your definition of irony.
  • Your definition to a plethora of words.
  • That this, is acceptable.
  • Straws melt in soup.
  • American money is made out of paper.
  • A general question is a flirt.
  • You're not homophobic.
  • That the admins are TEENS WITH ATTITUDE.
  • Using this - makes your post a bullet point.
  • Your dick is big.
  • That WZ is third rate. If it was, you wouldn't be here.
  • You have been banned.
  • The list goes on.

I'll also point out here that clearly the WZ "source" that told them the "order of matches" that they "reported" was about as reliable as the pictures for the "Major Update" that turned out to be from last year. More fine work from the "reporters" of WZ.:lmao:

Dude, for somebody who says they are unreliable, you sure do spend a lot of time dick riding for them. When you come to terms that nobody here cares, it will be beneficial to your mental health.

• That Freedom of Expression/Speech has anything to do with WZ.
  • The editors and the forum are in cahoots.
  • I have multiple accounts on here.
  • Your definition of irony.
  • Your definition to a plethora of words.
  • That this, is acceptable.
  • Straws melt in soup.
  • American paper is made out of money.
  • A general question is a flirt.
  • You're not homophobic.
  • That the admins are TEENS WITH ATTITUDE.
  • Using this - makes your post a bullet point.
  • Your dick is big.
  • That WZ is third rate. If it was, you wouldn't be here.
  • You have been banned.
  • The list goes on.

Dude, for somebody who says they are unreliable, you sure do spend a lot of time dick riding for them. When you come to terms that nobody here cares, it will be beneficial to your mental health.

Would you care to show me where I have been "homophobic"? "American paper is made out of money"?? Where did I say that? I have been banned from the other forums. My dick is big. WZ is getting to the point of being fourth rate, but in the mean time it is third rate. Show me where I said the admins are "TEENS WITH ATTITUDES"? A hyphen is acceptable in order to make something point form. For the record, you using sentences with your dots/bullets means you don't know what bullet points are, so you can't really speak to that. You are the one that showed you have multiple accounts. If the soup is hot enough, the straw melts. The "general question" was creepy to be asked in a wrestling forum. The "reporters" on the main page and admins of the forum are in "cahoots"? Where did I say that? I have proven to know the meaning and use correctly any word about which I have been questioned. My use of a comma has always been correct. As for Freedom of Expression, if this site wanted to be reputable it would show respect for the fundamental rights of humans, including Freedom of Expression. Clearly this third rate site has no intention of being reputable, so they don't.

Obviously, you care about how this site is seen because you spend an awful lot of time attempting and failing at defending that which is irrefutable.

You know, if you spent as much time working on your wrestling blog as you do hounding the Wrestlezone writers and forum staff, you might actually get somewhere with it.

You know, if you spent as much time working on your wrestling blog as you do hounding the Wrestlezone writers and forum staff, you might actually get somewhere with it.

Funny thing is that my blog is already good. I receive emails in support of it. If the WZ "staff" would spend a little more time doing their jobs properly and not worrying so much about me, I'd have less to talk about here, wouldn't I?

Eh..why not? I have time to make you look like a lying dumbass, sure.

Would you care to show me where I have been "homophobic"?
Right here:
If this guy could look anymore homosexual, I'm not sure how.

"American paper is made out of money"?? Where did I say that?
Again, here:
You, again, fail to understand the concept of professional. And your money isn't made of paper? Ok, lil bitch.

Bonus points for showing how horrible your comma usage is again.

I have been banned from the other forums.

Other forums? Maybe. WZ is one forum and can't do anything about that. But banned from WZ? No, you have not been. You're still telling us about fucking editors and shit.

My dick is big.

If you have to boast to a bunch of strangers online that your dick is big, then it's not.

WZ is getting to the point of being fourth rate, but in the mean time it is third rate.

You keep popping in, loving that third rated site tho, huh?

Show me where I said the admins are "TEENS WITH ATTITUDES"?

You do know what power rangers are since you type it a lot, right?

A hyphen is acceptable in order to make something point form.

Not bullet point form.

For the record, you using sentences with your dots/bullets means you don't know what bullet points are, so you can't really speak to that.

Take a moment and ponder on why this reply is one a child would make.

You are the one that showed you have multiple accounts.

Again, if I had another account, I would have been banned by now. Why can't you at least sound smart on this particular gripe, huh tinfoil?

If the soup is hot enough, the straw melts.

I showed you a video suggesting that you're full of shit. Care to provide a link to your scientific breakthrough?

The "general question" was creepy to be asked in a wrestling forum.

Only your homophobic pecker saw it this way.

The "reporters" on the main page and admins of the forum are in "cahoots"? Where did I say that?

You say it a lot. Don't play stupid now.

I have proven to know the meaning and use correctly any word about which I have been questioned.

I and many others have already corrected you, sent you links to academic sites proving we were right, and everything else. You're in denial at this point.

My use of a comma has always been correct.
I have, since I can, concluded that lil bitch is, in fact, mentally ******ed.

^see how that isn't correct, or is your head still far up your ass?

As for Freedom of Expression, if this site wanted to be reputable it would show respect for the fundamental rights of humans, including Freedom of Expression. Clearly this third rate site has no intention of being reputable, so they don't.

Legal Information Institute(Cornell University Law School said:
The most basic component of freedom of expression is the right of freedom of speech. The right to freedom of speech allows individuals to express themselves without interference or constraint by the government. The Supreme Court requires the government to provide substantial justification for the interference with the right of free speech where it attempts to regulate the content of the speech. A less stringent test is applied for content-neutral legislation. The Supreme Court has also recognized that the government may prohibit some speech that may cause a breach of the peace or cause violence. For more on unprotected and less protected categories of speech see advocacy of illegal action, fighting words, commercial speech and obscenity. The right to free speech includes other mediums of expression that communicate a message. The level of protection speech receives also depends on the forum in which it takes place.

Okay then. WZ is well within its right as a reputable site to say whether or not they condone Freedom of Speech/Expression. So let's check the rulebook on that one:

The WrestleZone Forum Rule Book- Section 3: Miscellaneous said:
Freedom of speech does not apply here at Wrestlezone Forums.

Well that wraps that up, now doesn't it?
Obviously, you care about how this site is seen because you spend an awful lot of time attempting and failing at defending that which is irrefutable.

Since I refuted everything you've said with links (some from yourself), it looks like I win this argument.

And holy shit did I put in way too much time correcting a Prisoner on here :( fuck. At least now I can put this to rest.

Eh..why not? I have time to make you look like a lying dumbass, sure.

Right here:

Again, here:

Bonus points for showing how horrible your comma usage is again.

Other forums? Maybe. WZ is one forum and can't do anything about that. But banned from WZ? No, you have not been. You're still telling us about fucking editors and shit.

If you have to boast to a bunch of strangers online that your dick is big, then it's not.

You keep popping in, loving that third rated site tho, huh?

You do know what power rangers are since you type it a lot, right?

Not bullet point form.

Take a moment and ponder on why this reply is one a child would make.

Again, if I had another account, I would have been banned by now. Why can't you at least sound smart on this particular gripe, huh tinfoil?

I showed you a video suggesting that you're full of shit. Care to provide a link to your scientific breakthrough?

Only your homophobic pecker saw it this way.

You say it a lot. Don't play stupid now.

I and many others have already corrected you, sent you links to academic sites proving we were right, and everything else. You're in denial at this point.

^see how that isn't correct, or is your head still far up your ass?

Okay then. WZ is well within its right as a reputable site to say whether or not they condone Freedom of Speech/Expression. So let's check the rulebook on that one:

Well that wraps that up, now doesn't it?

Since I refuted everything you've said with links (some from yourself), it looks like I win this argument.

And holy shit did I put in way too much time correcting a Prisoner on here :( fuck. At least now I can put this to rest.

I'll deal with a couple of them, but not all, since, well, you bore me, and once I prove a couple to be BS, it should shut you up, if you have any respect for yourself:

- You said "American paper is made of money", not "American money is made of paper". You did not show me saying that. Get your shit together.

- I said he looked "homosexual". Where did I say that was a bad thing. I also used a perfectly acceptable term. If you see that as "homophobic" that is a reflection of your beliefs, not mine.

- You see, I have been banned from other forums, like I said. You agreed therefore it wasn't untrue.

You really are pretty bad at this, lil bitch. Again, that is a correct use of the comma. It is called a direct address. The comment is directed at you, and thus, the name given to you is set apart. Do your homework, moron.

- If you can PROVE that my dick is anything else than what I say it is, then you're a creepy lil bitch. You are the one that keeps bringing up the size of it. Why are you so interested, lil bitch?

- I said the admins here are power rangers, not "TEENS WITH ATTITUDE". Now, if that is a catch phrase of the TV show, I don't know, because I am a grown ass man who doesn't watch shows for kids. I made the socially known reference to fictional characters with "power" in the title as a means of making fun of the self loathing admins of these forums.

- Bullet POINTS as you claimed that you were going to use means that you will be up using point form, not sentences. You don't know what you're talking about, so you can't really correct others. Also, as stated, a hyphen to make points or bullet points is perfectly acceptable.

- Again, the idiots here as admins can't figure out which way is up. They aren't going to figure out who has more than one account. But, if they can, as you say, why did you show that you have other accounts?

- If you put a plastic straw in boling liquid, it will melt. You claimed that a straw won't melt in soup. If the soup is boiling on the stove and I put in a plastic straw, what do you suppose will happen, idiot?

- Not that you would know what normal is, but it isn't normal to ask those "general questions" on a WRESTLING MESSAGE BOARD. It is creepy.

- No, the use of each of those commas is correct. They are called parenthetical expressions. They are parts of a sentence set off by commas that can be removed and still have a complete thought.

- I notice you cannot give a quote where I have said the "editors" and "admins" of the forum are in "cahoots". That's because I haven't said that.

- Show me where I have used a word incorrectly, and that you, under any of your accounts, has "proven me wrong". Now, you'll probably jump at the chance to use the word "bullet", but as I proved, you don't know what you're talking about and a hyphen is perfectly acceptable.

- Editing and deleting posts here somehow keeps people from "breaching peace" and without it there may be "violence" "caused"??? Is that what you are writing? First, you're a moron. Second, Freedom of Expression is written and Freedom of Speech is spoken. Third, your quote proves nothing. Finally, the "rules" of this site are moronic. They:1) talk about Freedom of Speech, not Freedom of Expression, and 2) Just because they say that those rules don't apply doesn't make it right. In fact, if the site had any interest in being reputable, which clearly no one here does, that wouldn't be a rule and Freedom of Expression would be celebrated.

Oh, look, it didn't t take long to take apart every little quote you placed, so I did handle all your BS. And really it was, like you, quite simple.

I'll deal with a couple of them, but not all, since, well, you bore me, and once I prove a couple to be BS, it should shut you up, if you have any respect for yourself:

- You said "American paper is made of money", not "American money is made of paper". You did not show me saying that. Get your shit together.

- I said he looked "homosexual". Where did I say that was a bad thing. I also used a perfectly acceptable term. If you see that as "homophobic" that is a reflection of your beliefs, not mine.

- You see, I have been banned from other forums, like I said. You agreed therefore it wasn't untrue.

You really are pretty bad at this, lil bitch. Again, that is a correct use of the comma. It is called a direct address. The comment is directed at you, and thus, the name given to you is set apart. Do your homework, moron.

- If you can PROVE that my dick is anything else than what I say it is, then you're a creepy lil bitch. You are the one that keeps bringing up the size of it. Why are you so interested, lil bitch?

- I said the admins here are power rangers, not "TEENS WITH ATTITUDE". Now, if that is a catch phrase of the TV show, I don't know, because I am a grown ass man who doesn't watch shows for kids. I made the socially known reference to fictional characters with "power" in the title as a means of making fun of the self loathing admins of these forums.

- Bullet POINTS as you claimed that you were going to use means that you will be up using point form, not sentences. You don't know what you're talking about, so you can't really correct others. Also, as stated, a hyphen to make points or bullet points is perfectly acceptable.

- Again, the idiots here as admins can't figure out which way is up. They aren't going to figure out who has more than one account. But, if they can, as you say, why did you show that you have other accounts?

- If you put a plastic straw in boling liquid, it will melt. You claimed that a straw won't melt in soup. If the soup is boiling on the stove and I put in a plastic straw, what do you suppose will happen, idiot?

- Not that you would know what normal is, but it isn't normal to ask those "general questions" on a WRESTLING MESSAGE BOARD. It is creepy.

- No, the use of each of those commas is correct. They are called parenthetical expressions. They are parts of a sentence set off by commas that can be removed and still have a complete thought.

- I notice you cannot give a quote where I have said the "editors" and "admins" of the forum are in "cahoots". That's because I haven't said that.

- Show me where I have used a word incorrectly, and that you, under any of your accounts, has "proven me wrong". Now, you'll probably jump at the chance to use the word "bullet", but as I proved, you don't know what you're talking about and a hyphen is perfectly acceptable.

- Editing and deleting posts here somehow keeps people from "breaching peace" and without it there may be "violence" "caused"??? Is that what you are writing? First, you're a moron. Second, Freedom of Expression is written and Freedom of Speech is spoken. Third, your quote proves nothing. Finally, the "rules" of this site are moronic. They:1) talk about Freedom of Speech, not Freedom of Expression, and 2) Just because they say that those rules don't apply doesn't make it right. In fact, if the site had any interest in being reputable, which clearly no one here does, that wouldn't be a rule and Freedom of Expression would be celebrated.

Oh, look, it didn't t take long to take apart every little quote you placed, so I did handle all your BS. And really it was, like you, quite simple.

You don't listen to reason. I proved you don't. There is no escape.

Tim Rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back