So, we're having some work done in our house

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
And today, new plasterers were here. I came home from work for around half an hour and had a little chat with them, and my family, before I had to leave for work again. I got home this evening and went to my room, to find a piece of paper on my bed with one of the guys names and number, telling me to text him with a smiley and a kiss. This same guy was talking to my mum telling her about his girlfriend and son.

Like, really?

My fellow males are at it again.:banghead: I swear they can be so...greasy at times. We're not all like that Becca,I promise.

He sounds like a classy fellow. There's this "knocker" as they're called; that keeps coming round to our house late at night saying he's looking to get abit of extra cash and that he's 'currently unemployed'. Seriously, he looks stoned everytime. I swear the next time he comes round I'm going to ring the police.

Knocking on somebodies door at 11:45pm to sell tea-towels and dish cloths for your next fix is just fucking ridiculous.

Becca, for what it's worth - you talk to everyone and put xoxo, smiley's and kisses. You also once told me it's a UK thing. Perhaps you were right afterall, maybe he's just like you and merely wanted to talk to you and become friends. Nothing more. :shrug: I think you're looking too much into this.

Sam never puts hugs and kisses on the end of my texts :(

Thats because he's in love with you. You aren't just a regular friend to him. You should feel special. Turn that frown, upside down.

Again.. xoxo, saying you love someone, hugs, kisses, stupid smiley's = friendship.

Not adding any of those things = love.

Its taken me.. what.. 4 years to learn your UK ways.. oh, you tricky, tricky brits.

Today he told me he could overlook him having a girlfriend if I could. Seriously?! What type of girl goes for a guy who will cheat on his girlfriend and likely hurt his child in the long run?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back