• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So my former fucking roommate has decided to return

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
.... and he's about 2 fucking mins. away from getting his skull caved in, this is the same asshole I knocked the fuck out before, the same asshole that attacked a pregnant roommate, the same asshole that broke our lease and as a result cost me a shit load of money

Motherfucker has 2 options right about now, he either pays the the giant sum on money he owes me and then leaves, or he can refuse I'll just knock the fuck out of him (again), and this time I will not stop until this piece of shit can't get up and then call the cops and have him thrown in jail

Lol, I remember you talking about this guy. You should just beat the fuck out of him, and take everything he owns.

Lol, I remember you talking about this guy. You should just beat the fuck out of him, and take everything he owns.

He has nothing left here, he decided to move all his shit out in the middle of the night, that was the same night he stole her pillows, the ******** is pathetic

and I do and don't want to beat the fuck out him at the same time, I do for all the obvious reasons, but at the same time I hate getting into fights with people, beleive it or not I'm just not the fighting kinda guy for the most part, you have to seriously piss me off, which he clearly has

Next time he comes, shave your head bald, grab a mouthpiece and have a Kurt Angle spaz-out.

He won't make the same mistake coming round there when he sees you pull those straps up only to PULL THEM RIGHT BACK DOWN AGAIN.

I think you should throw instruments of death at him until he learns his lesson and if he hasn't STOMP HIM IN THE NUTS.

Ask him to pay you back, if he says for what, remind him.

If he still doesn't comply, find the nearest dumbell, hit him over the head with it and push him down the nearest flight of stairs.

Just for extra measure, throw his belongings out the nearest window and make a big scene about it.

Ask him to pay you back, if he says for what, remind him.

We are well past this point

If he still doesn't comply, find the nearest dumbell, hit him over the head with it and push him down the nearest flight of stairs.

where the fuck am I suppose to get a dumbell, and if I was going to do something that would kill him, I would just slit his fucking throat, beating him over the head with a blunt object then pushing him down the stairs is to much fucking work

Just for extra measure, throw his belongings out the nearest window and make a big scene about it.

He already moved his shit out, I thought I made this clear already

Hmm, just noticed something, he left one of his old 360 games here, that should be good for at least $5:evil3:

You probably shouldn't call the cops after you beat the shit out of him. Does not sound like a good idea.

You need to make him feel as pathetic and as weak as possible. Degrade him. DO shit to him that will scar him for life and take his dignity away. Then carry a gun with you all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back