So Jenks, how is Mr.Gaping doing?

Pole Smoker

Pre-Show Stalwart
Not been on much. Does he know beforehand that me and you run this place and that he is just my go to anus in the showers when I cba finding some good quality? He aint shit on us Jenks unless he proves himself.

Mr.Gaping, you had better prepare your anus because it's shower time baby and I hear that only me, you and Jenks are being put in there this round. I'm coming in ready for it baby. I'm gonna love you up and caress you with my manly hands you sexual beast.

Then... it's Jenks' turn

Mr.Gaping, you had better prepare your anus because it's shower time baby and I hear that only me, you and Jenks are being put in there this round. I'm coming in ready for it baby. I'm gonna love you up and caress you with my manly hands you sexual beast.

Then... it's Jenks' turn

:lmao:

I'm seriously starting to like this guy. Sorry, everyone.

Then... it's Jenks' turn

Bill Lesnar warns Pole smoker that Milenko is a fighter. Bill Lesnar knows that Milenko has had struggles in the past with School Bullies. An alcoholic with an anorexia problem such as yourself may find it tough to rape a chubby middleaged loser like Milenko

I do love it when bill tries to defend himself. you are my bitch bill deal with it. fuck man im gonna shove my love stick so far up your anus that I push your organs out of your mouth. Then I will caress you will my manly bear hands while you screamfor Mr.Gaping to come and help you. but hes to scared to do that.

Bill Lesnar cackles at your feeble attempt to demean Bill Lesnar. Bill Lesnar created a legacy. Bill Lesnar is a legacy.

Bill Lesnar would tie your skinny little arms behind your back, pick you up by your hind legs and absolutely kill that dirty drug stained anus so bad that Pole Smoker would die due to a loss of blood. Bill Lesnar would then watch over his skeleton frame crawling in agony with a lop-sided smile. Bill Lesnar would then leave the public showers as he has an autograph session in the foyer with any old school fan. Bill Lesnar would leave the shower running.

Bill Lesnar isnt a homo. He's just BILL LESNAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back