• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So it was John Cena's choice for Nexus not to defeat him..

Did you guys notice, when Chavo was talking about Cena, Jericho used the word "typical" quite a few times.
While Jericho himself maintained professionalism and didn't directly bash Cena, could that mean that he too agrees that Cena is always a douchebag like that?

I just think that there's a lot of jealousy involved. I mean if someone spends a lot of time in their work, trying to entertain fans as much as and does a lot of charity, I'll find it difficult to believe they're a bad person.

One reason Chavo thinks he deserves praise is because he thinks athletic ability and 1004 moves make someone a great professional wrestler. Please. He even said it was guys like Val Venus praising him. Any coincidence that it wasn't the top guys? Besides, Jericho and Edge were poor draws.

Did you guys notice, when Chavo was talking about Cena, Jericho used the word "typical" quite a few times.
While Jericho himself maintained professionalism and didn't directly bash Cena, could that mean that he too agrees that Cena is always a douchebag like that?

Now that I've actually watched the video...

Jericho doesn't say typical until Chavo mentions DX. Twice Chavo says DX and both times Jericho says typical.

Edge shouldn't be talking considering he was put in place to cut down stars once they reached the top. Ultimate opportunist, eh?

They have to criticize Cena otherwise they are just WWE drones towing the company line (in the eyes of the internet). Outside of the way Cena applies the STF, Austin is the only one who showers him with high praise.

Chavo is just mad that he will never be a top guy & that his uncle was bigger than he ever will be. Clearly being the lesser Guerrero has left him a bit bitter. I mean, honestly, who would have thought that Kerwin White would not have been WWE champ after all these years?

Chavo is just mad that he will never be a top guy & that his uncle was bigger than he ever will be. Clearly being the lesser Guerrero has left him a bit bitter. I mean, honestly, who would have thought that Kerwin White would not have been WWE champ after all these years?

The fact that his uncle's widow was bigger than he'll ever be probably stung a bit more.

all this aside, Cena is stale, and doesn't need 15 world championships in a 9 year window.

/end of fucking discussion get his ass out

He probably saw the writing on the wall. They didn't have a major player who would go onto great things (Daniel Bryan wasn't with them long enough and wasn't the leader), so why would he? He made the smart move.

A bunch of rookies beating a team of all stars didn't make sense and it's not a big deal.

Excuse me...

20130501_Unbeaten_Shield_LIGHT_HOMEPAGE.jpg

One idea they probably would have never done in a million years was to let Nexus win at Summerslam, have Barrett win at NOC and face Cena for the title at WM and have Cena win to finally conquer Nexus.

Cena once had the green apple splatters after eating at Taco Bell, then he went and murdered Benoit and his family so he's a terrible person who buries everybody. He makes fun of the Make A Wish kids behind their backs too.

Cena once had the green apple splatters after eating at Taco Bell, then he went and murdered Benoit and his family so he's a terrible person who buries everybody. He makes fun of the Make A Wish kids behind their backs too.

Nah. He does it to their faces. They just can't see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back