• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mick Foley criticizes John Cena's character and asks for change

Hopefully he doesn't wear a suit. Every time I see him in a suit it looks two or three sizes too big and he reminds me of an eight year old who doesn't want to go to church.

I forgot to mention that this weekend my wife and I were in Banana Republic. She picked out a pair of shorts that she wanted me to try on. I didn't like them and told her they looked like "Jorts". She asked me what jorts were. I told her jean shorts. She said jorts were back in style. I rolled my eyes and said that is impossible. Two hours later we were in H&M because my wife thinks I must be 17 or a TNA wrestler and should wear a graphic T. What did I find there on display? A whole shelf of jorts.

Moral of the story: John Cena is too popular for civilization's future existence and I need to shop by myself.

Lord help us.

For the love of God stop shopping with your wife. Next thing you know she'll be trying to get you to buy a trillby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back