So, I found one likable thing about soccer...

True story: Billy Gunn was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was a kid, and I used to jam the fuck out to the "Mr. Ass" theme on my cassette tape of WWF the Music Volume 4 (I think it was 4). So thank you for that loving compliment.

Also, just 'cause I'm an ass man doesn't mean I don't enjoy a beautiful pair of tittays like the ones in this thread. Don't discriminate motherfucker.

True story: Billy Gunn was one of my favorite wrestlers when I was a kid, and I used to jam the fuck out to the "Mr. Ass" theme on my cassette tape of WWF the Music Volume 4 (I think it was 4). So thank you for that loving compliment.

Also, just 'cause I'm an ass man doesn't mean I don't enjoy a beautiful pair of tittays like the ones in this thread. Don't discriminate motherfucker.

I'm almost a 100% certain you could do wonders to the "Dat Azz Club" WONDERS I said.

Oh wait, you already did.

How dare you think I discriminate? I'm not racist bitch. I hate everybody equally. ;) :)

I also must admit, I did enjoy Billy Gunn, although for some reason I preferred his "The One" Billy Gunn theme to his Mr. Ass theme.

The One was good too, I had such high hopes for him when he came back with that gimmick and won the IC belt. That didn't last long though. Oh well, he had a good run, better than most would have thought.

That theme though...is timeless. I'm an ass man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back